Australia's Best Strain?

Screenshot_2015-11-21-12-43-57.png

Best stuff I have ever smoked in Aus was Super Lemon Haze. It was unbelievable. It was so potent, it stunk, it was frosty and would fill a room full of lemon weed smell. I cracked a bud open in my mates beach house and he freaked out cause his parents were coming the next day, it was that strong... Best shit ever, by far.

My best smoke believe it or not was from a bag seed back when i was an amature grown in my back yard. Ive grown cup winning strains that have nothing on this one off bag seed. Strain unknown sorry

My favorite was bubblegum it was sweet and potent

Sent from my X9009 using 420

Dude! I'm nearing the end of my first grow. I have no idea what I am growing, just that is smells so delightful and bubblegum is literally all I can say to describe its smell. It's just random bagseed from anywhere up to 10 years old but damn I am looking forward to it - I haven't even bought weed before that smells this amazing (no doubt a fair bit of smell will go when drying/curing) so it's a shame I didn't try taking any clones from this girl :(

Here's some pics just in case you ever saw some bubblegum growing and could offer some insight into the possibility of it being similar..

20170313_165514.jpg
20170313_165750.jpg

Mate that plant looks lovely.
Just so u know u can still take clones when plants in flower. Just look for a few branches down low as the closer to the roots the clones come from the better the rooting chances. Also snip the bud off your clone and you should clone no probes. Its not as good as cloning at start of flower but will still take and follow same traits. So the clones should smell locally like mum when the times right.
Hope u understand. I'm super duper stoned right now.

Mate that plant looks lovely.
Just so u know u can still take clones when plants in flower. Just look for a few branches down low as the closer to the roots the clones come from the better the rooting chances. Also snip the bud off your clone and you should clone no probes. Its not as good as cloning at start of flower but will still take and follow same traits. So the clones should smell locally like mum when the times right.
Hope u understand. I'm super duper stoned right now.

Iv been monster cropping now since I saw a Maroi fella do it 20 years ago. The standard practice is to cut the clone between the 19-29 day into flower. I have never personally removed the bud from the clone, as I am chasing the extra branches that will grow out from that bud. Hence the term "Monster Cropping". Also i have transformed later stage buds into worthwhile clones. It just means it's gonna take that little tight bud an extra week to open up with an extra 4-10 branches.

Here is a pic of the current girls - Durban Poison B Strain. Taken on the 35th day of flower. Look at all those lovely branches emerging. :thumb:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

There is no such thing as an Australian strain. There has been strains that have been brought into Australia from India, Thailand and Afghanistan in the sixties and seventies. The most noticeable of these being White Widow. Which thrived in the heat and humidity over here and gave you a better high than the same plant from a Dutch seed house. But that is the closest strain that us Aussies can lay claim to. Dope just did not make it to this end of the world until after world war two.

The csiro have a extremely rare cannabis variety. It has round leaves and has THC. It was found in the blue mountains . its a male scientists and researchers are still trying to find a female to breed it with

While lots of strains are grown in Australia. The only ones I know of being bred there are Walkabout and one other Sativa dom. one that I forget the name of. It was a huge sativa with haze type genetics. That was said to be pretty damn good.

Back
Top Bottom