Perlite
Vermiculite
Dolomite line
Bat guano
Crab shells
Soft rock phosphate
Some humic acid

IMG_0587_1_1.JPG

well its an auto you cant predict when its gonna bloom best not to top maybe lst or super crop?

well its an auto you cant predict when its gonna bloom best not to top maybe lst or super crop?

Yea I agree but if you do top I recommend doing it at the first node, nothing later than the second or it will stay super short and start budding...micro-top :thumb: Still learning..

So I harvested Afghan. I should of kept her a little longer under the light but it is what it is :thumb:

Wet weight: 66 grams
Dry weight: 34 grams

Not bad. Next time I won't wait so long top.

High is good with a little head high but mostly body high. Smell is awesome. She is in her jar now.

I just want to thank everyone who posted on here and everyone who came along for the ride.
Stay above the clouds 420, peace.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

How tall was your plant? 34g seems like an awesome harvest for what looks like a very small plant. Good job man

Thanks man, she was a nice harvest. She was about, from the top of the pot, 5 inches. Next time bigger pots and maybe hold off on the topping

Back
Top Bottom