Auto Afghan Mass Grow

Yesterday I've pruned some of the big fan leaves and some leaves that where blocking light. She was looking healthy enough. The top cola is almost done and looks awesome from upclose, with some red and purple colours in the sugar leaves. Sorry can't get it right on photo, due to Led light colour and forgetting at night ..
Now the lower buds can ripen a bit faster. Today she looks unchanged, but probably loose a day or 2 for recovering.
Meanwhile the GSC is doing her thing as well, this is no auto so I can have a lot more fun in pruning, LST, topping. Keeping her small and strong because I just wanted to do another 2 Fast 2 Vast auto. This one grows ridiculously Fast so now with more experience and better lights I think I can top the 135 grams. This would be the 3rd time. The first time was 60 grams.
I use for veg the Led Ufo 150W cause it has more blue light then just the Apollo.
c54ad99ffc7cb7014705b41296777214.jpg
38c2bba75d45bfc2f52dc94e33eea189.jpg
70028a22f034206bb5a12427f24a25fb.jpg
e902bebfee207e77967825721605bf8a.jpg
6f0f9e172f489e6242eeaff666cc81d2.jpg
bd8c20d15b2e7ab8f737289c660a32ca.jpg
3e2c3c4f3d0f374f4727bebda937535e.jpg

Progress got a sexy shape don't it? ;)

Dried a small piece quicker to have a taste. Tasted it just now, tastes great..
Earthy, wood like taste. Bit spicy. Hard hitting head high quickly evolving in a heavy body stoned. Nice.
Smoked half a joint (with tobacco, sorry, its the dutch way) and iam well just so stoned. Have been starring most of the time while writing this...

I wanted a heavy stone autoflower, this is it. The strongest auto I've smoked this far was Bubble Kush and that was heavy. But this one is at least twice as heavy. I'am happy.

When all is dry, ill post the weight.

with tobacco, sorry, its the dutch way

I remember smoking pot (and tobacco) with an Iranian student 40 years ago. He said, "Let me show you how we smoke it in Iran" and proceeded to remove the tobacco from a Winston, mix it about 50/50 with the low grade cannabis we had then, and packed it back into the emptied cigarette. Every time I see the Ayatollah on television I remember smoking weed Iranian style. (In the Netherlands we smoked hashish purchased from the beautiful blond Dutch girl at the coffeeshop. ;))

Dried a small piece quicker to have a taste. Tasted it just now, tastes great..
Earthy, wood like taste. Bit spicy. Hard hitting head high quickly evolving in a heavy body stoned. Nice.
Smoked half a joint (with tobacco, sorry, its the dutch way) and iam well just so stoned. Have been starring most of the time while writing this...

I wanted a heavy stone autoflower, this is it. The strongest auto I've smoked this far was Bubble Kush and that was heavy. But this one is at least twice as heavy. I'am happy.

When all is dry, ill post the weight.

That last paragraph is all I wanted to hear. Hopefully mine will be as good.
We also smoke the Dutch way with tobacco

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks so much for this grow diary. Been using it for reference. Great photos. ❤

Attachments

• C8079E38-FE65-4E87-906B-AC5C8583B5C3.jpeg
    C8079E38-FE65-4E87-906B-AC5C8583B5C3.jpeg
    836.7 KB · Views: 165
Back
Top Bottom