Auto AK

Azsmoker420

Hi. I'm asking for grow support. Please?
20201010_093239.jpg
20201016_112422.jpg
20201007_103639.jpg
20201004_222439.jpg
20201011_165510.jpg
20201025_092155.jpg
20201024_154429.jpg
20201020_112037.jpg
20201005_201951.jpg
20201021_115735.jpg
This is my first time growing an auto strain and my second indoor grow. Please feel free to make comments or suggestions. I'm using fox farms strawberry fields, ocean forest and happy frog soil. Strain is Auto ak from Growers choice. I'm using mega crop fertilizer 1 part and later "bud explosion" from green leaf nutrients. I'm using purpinator but might switch to terpinator (same company). Im also using relgrowers recharge (never used it). I'm using a 5 by 3...ish tent, lighting is mars hydro Ts1000 ( I've never used it for a full grow) also I'm using a 5 gallon fabric pot , 1 heavy duty exhaust fan, one 8 inch fan and a small humidifier. Next stop is Pineapple express!!! All aboard?

Aloha AZ!

I will follow along if you don’t mind. Plants are looking just fine to me! I use a TS1000 and mega crop as well terpinator and proteckt silica and bluegold super carb load in the later part of flower.

How much mega crop are you feeding the plants now and what is your temps like in the tent? I grew out a auto Kalishnakov auto which is a auto ak-47 and it is great smoke.

Hope all is blessed my Braddah. I used to own a house in the city of maricopa outside of Phoenix when it was still new and being built out. I imagine it’s getting pretty chilly over there in the desert.

:passitleft: :passitleft:

I'm using purpinator at 15ml per gallon. I slowly worked my way up to the 15ml.

Aloha AZ

I did the same thing(terpinator) and was given excellent advice while using it in conjunction with mega crop.. @MrSauga Honestly I could not give myself a clear answer as to why I was giving so much terpinator (K) in the first place. Mega Crop is based around simplicity and I found myself over complicating this.

It’s not necessary to add so much terpinator or in your case purpinator because everything is pretty much in the mega crop already. The plant can only process so much potassium (K) at once anyway so any excess can lead to lock out of other nutrients the plant needs.

During mid flower I did utilize the terpinator to “bump” up the (K) but only at 2.5 ml to a gallon of solution. Just gotta trust in the mega crop and allow it to do its thing and you will be surprised.

Here was my auto Kalishnakov (AK-47) I just grew recently. Less is more my Braddah.

Stay blessed! aloha!

Aloha AZ

I did the same thing(terpinator) and was given excellent advice while using it in conjunction with mega crop.. @MrSauga Honestly I could not give myself a clear answer as to why I was giving so much terpinator (K) in the first place. Mega Crop is based around simplicity and I found myself over complicating this.

It’s not necessary to add so much terpinator or in your case purpinator because everything is pretty much in the mega crop already. The plant can only process so much potassium (K) at once anyway so any excess can lead to lock out of other nutrients the plant needs.

During mid flower I did utilize the terpinator to “bump” up the (K) but only at 2.5 ml to a gallon of solution. Just gotta trust in the mega crop and allow it to do its thing and you will be surprised.

Here was my auto Kalishnakov (AK-47) I just grew recently. Less is more my Braddah.

Stay blessed! aloha!
So go Dow n to 2.5ml?

Aloha AZ!

that’s exactly what I did and all my plants responded well. The new growth and small leaves on the the bud sites on your plants look to be twisting a bit. When that is happening to my plants I back down on my feeding schedule and readjust because my feeding solution is to “hot” for the plants.

I grow 8 different autos at a time so this is the challenge for me to find a sweet spot for all the plants so I’m not mixing up different amount of nutrients for just a few plants.

Have you noticed any tip burn on the tips of the plants?

Theres a few that just started to get a little bit burnt at the tips
Aloha AZ!

that’s exactly what I did and all my plants responded well. The new growth and small leaves on the the bud sites on your plants look to be twisting a bit. When that is happening to my plants I back down on my feeding schedule and readjust because my feeding solution is to “hot” for the plants.

I grow 8 different autos at a time so this is the challenge for me to find a sweet spot for all the plants so I’m not mixing up different amount of nutrients for just a few plants.

Have you noticed any tip burn on the tips of the plants?
I spoke to Rhizoflora and they suggested I use %75 bud explosion and stay with the purpinator

Back
Top Bottom