Auto Amnesia - Ebb & Flow - 600W HPS - 4x2 Closet Grow

Rooms

420 Member
- Auto Amnesia from New Breed Seed (Oregon)
- T5 6400K for seedlings
- 600W MH for veg
- 600W HPS for flower
- Botanicare 2x2 7.75 gallon flood tray
- 27 gallon reservoir
- Blue Planet Nutrients 3-Part plus additives
- 24/0 light schedule due to cold weather

Estimated time from seed to harvest: 85 days

I used Xlr8's Rapid Rooter germination method. Sprouts and roots were showing after 3.5 days

Temp: 76
Humidity: 60-70%
Watering with syringe once or twice a day

Day 2:

26543144_641545946020557_997732868_o.jpg

Day 3:

20180104_212302.jpg

^ One seedling is growing way off center. I'm not sure if that's going to be an issue or not...

I'm currently preparing the flood table, reservoir and closet space (pics to come). The plants move to hydro in T-minus 10 days! :tommy:

Hola aspie!

I'm using a standard 6" exhaust fan with carbon filter. It's located in my attic with a hole cut into the top of my closet. Unfortunately, it sounds like a phantom bathroom fan is running 24/7, so I need to figure out a way to dampen the sound.

Day 4

Humidity: 55-70%
Watering with syringe once a day

The twins are looking pretty healthy. Although, one seedling is a little skinnier and stretching a bit faster than the other. I have the T5 about 11" away from the plants. Wondering if I should lower it...

20180105_105206.jpg

Edit: T5 moved to 9"

Hola aspie!

I'm using a standard 6" exhaust fan with carbon filter. It's located in my attic with a hole cut into the top of my closet. Unfortunately, it sounds like a phantom bathroom fan is running 24/7, so I need to figure out a way to dampen the sound.

Day 4

Humidity: 55-70%
Watering with syringe once a day

The twins are looking pretty healthy. Although, one seedling is a little skinnier and stretching a bit faster than the other. I have the T5 about 11" away from the plants. Wondering if I should lower it...

20180105_105206.jpg

Edit: T5 moved to 9"

Ah cleaver! Wish I had a attic space that would be handy!

Noise from fans can be a issue! Have a look on YouTube and Google there's plenty of guides of making a noise reduction box for fans. You can buy them but there not cheap.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom