Auto Assassin Feminized - The Church Feminized - Lucy Feminized

Re: Auto Assassin Feminized, The Church Feminized, Lucy Feminized

WOW she blew up are you topping or fimming her shes going to be a monster cant wait to see her start budding you still got a couple of months out in cali before budding sets in if i remember right great job Smoke2Js:peacetwo:

WOW she blew up are you topping or fimming her shes going to be a monster cant wait to see her start budding you still got a couple of months out in cali before budding sets in if i remember right great job Smoke2Js:peacetwo:
Thanks Tater, Not going to top her, I might have to lst the top a little. I did nothing to her but trim her twice, and Neem oil 4 times, nutes (Earth juice)2 times, and foliar feeding 4 times minor for micro def,( what i mean by 2 times etc. is twice in its life time.) The sun wind and, soil are doing the rest. I am going to use long slender branches from an apple tree to support the colas, they are going to be heavy, and long:smokin::wood:.

Hey Smoke2Js! Beautiful ladies you've got going here. The difference in the last few posted pics of Lucy are crazy... she really filled out. She's really going to be a monster, good thing the sky is the limit outdoors! Baby Lucy is looking nice and healthy too :D

Mary Jane sure does love California weather. I think we live in PARADISE!

Great stuff, can't wait till she starts bloomin'.

Hey Smoke2Js hope the world treating you good got any new pics of that beautiful gal lucy i bet shes getting huge well i hope things are all good your way :peacetwo: :popcorn:

Hey Smoke2Js hope all is well with you. Ya i was wanting to see how that lucy was doing mine are growin if you dont mind ill post a couple pics just let me know when you post again :peace:

I would love to see your Lucy. Mine did not fare well during the storm that rocked Oakland yesterday. Some of my sun flowers fell on her breaking a big branch, leaving a big hole in her side and a large part of her "bark" from where the branch was ripped out. I don't know what to do about the hole in her side, its about 3/4 of an inch in diameter.
MEH, on top of that, my body is aching from the storm and no buds, no buds.
Till 4: 00 today, my friend had compassion and gave me a little Durban Poison. I feel better, but I really don't know what to do about the hole.:rollingeyes:

Patch it up should work out there tough plants
020_2_1.JPG
022124.JPG
010394.JPG
008_2_5.JPG
001_2_10.JPG
004_2_7.JPG
016_2_1.JPG
Hope you enjoy been in the ground 6 weeks had them in a pot for about 6 weeks tried every thing i knew to thicken them up i just hope i get a good yield they have about 5 to 7 weeks of veg left then they will kick into flower i have 5 different ones so theirs a double on two of them these are about 4 and a half to 6 foot :thanks: :thumb:

nice work 2j's. they prolly won't start to flower for another 2 weeks, if my calculations for u're latitude r right. they should be ready to harvest in early to mid oct. i haven't grown lucy or church, but i have smoked some late harvest, well cured lucy & it knocked me on my butt. from the description of church i read, it may be too sativa leaning for me, but greenhouse has one called "the doctor" that sounds good. all 3 of these r on my short list & i'm thinking that church might be a good daytime smoke. i guess we'll see after u're smoke report. don't get impatient....i know how 'ANTSY' u get. LOL!!!

i haven't grown lucy or church, but i have smoked some late harvest, well cured lucy & it knocked me on my butt. .. don't get impatient...i know how 'ANTSY' u get. LOL!!!

:thanks: I am looking forward to Lucy knocking me on my ass. My Church and Auto Assassin died early on , eaten by slugs in the early stages of growth. live and learn, clean soil for my girls, and a slug killing cyber linked laser cannon on the moon. I see the slug and Bam! LOL jk. I used organic iron to take out the slugs.
I have been smoking more to deal with my antsyness, its working:smokin:

i missed the part about the plants dying, sorry about that. i was looking forward to the church report. that's the only thing about growing outside i don't like....u never can tell what plague is coming next! weather, bugs, animals, slugs.....& don't forget the thieves! if i lost a plant worth, what, $3/4k i'd be pissed for a freakin' decade. oh well, hang in there, buddy.

i missed the part about the plants dying, sorry about that. i was looking forward to the church report. that's the only thing about growing outside i don't like....u never can tell what plague is coming next! weather, bugs, animals, slugs.....& don't forget the thieves! if i lost a plant worth, what, $3/4k i'd be pissed for a freakin' decade. oh well, hang in there, buddy.
I am not too stresses by the loss. The plant that lived (Lucy) is giganomous.:)

MAN plants are lookin great them lucys are monsters mine are about 10 feet no had to Tye them up storm knock em over so i don't think to much damage there in there first week of flower i can post on your page or just put them in my gallery try to do it this week i got a c99 hybred its buddin is coming on real fast cant wait to see them buds on your lucy should be pretty soon best wishes to you and yours :Namaste: :)

Back
Top Bottom