Auto Assassin Feminized - The Church Feminized - Lucy Feminized

My seeds from Single Seed Center. This will be my journal for those that sprout and survive. One Auto Assassin feminized, one The Church feminized, and one of Lucy feminized. I have planted them in separate pots 3 cm below soil (from my back yard that a previous tenent spent 16 plus years working). Pots are 6 " diameter and 7 " deep with 6 " of soil. Lightly watered as the soil was fairly damp, with a heating pad set on 3.
IMG_50443.JPG
IMG_50451.JPG
IMG_50492.JPG

Re: Auto Assassin Feminized, The Church Feminized, Lucy Feminized

good luck on your plants i have been interested in lsd for a while havent seen anybody grow one out though so i will be watching to see how she does
RastamanJames :ganjamon:

I'm here for the ride man. I have one of those barney farms going myself. You might wanna edit your post can't say that 3 letter word here as I've learned recently. You can put skunk#1 x mazar or call her lucy.

I am so interested in "THE CHURCH" I am in for the ride. Please focus in on her in your writings, like Earnest Hemingway, I am gonna want to feel the tactile sense for her through language. (lol)

I hope she doesn't let me (I mean you) down.

:goodluck:

Yeah they do best under 18/20 hours. Auto's is my favorite plant's to grow. I know more about them then regular strains. Most auto grower's including myself do 20/4.

The Auto will be veged and flowered indoor on 20/4 . The Church and Lucy will be veged indoors 20/4 .then moved outside when big enough and harvested one nug at a time (but only when ready). I want to try and keep The Church and Lucy alive for as long as possible. The other plant ,( Mystery Dog Practice Makes Perfect - Well Almost, )will go outside in about 3 to 4 weeks deepending on The Auto's growth rate.

The Auto will be veged and flowered indoor on 20/4 . The Church and Lucy will be veged indoors 20/4 .then moved outside when big enough and harvested one nug at a time (but only when ready). I want to try and keep The Church and Lucy alive for as long as possible. The other plant ,( Mystery Dog Practice Makes Perfect - Well Almost, )will go outside in about 3 to 4 weeks deepending on The Auto's growth rate.
Sound like a plan to me.
I have discovered through trail that I cannot edit a post once someone replies to it.

Don't worry a admin/mod will come thru and edit your post, they did mine.

Looks like we've got some really good strains here Ive never heard of and its an all feminized grow (grabs seat :popcorn:) Im in for the ride good luck!

Smoke2J's Seed Germination Technique. I plant the seeds in pots about 3 cm deep in loose soil, water then put a heating blanket over the pots, set it on 3 out of 5 , cover all of that with a dark bath towel, leave on for as long as it takes, water every day. Then Boom! don't forget the popcorn!

By the by 3 out of 3 100% from Single Seed. All three girls are on their way!

My camera is not good enough to focus on the sprouts, pics when it can.

Back
Top Bottom