Auto Blueberry & Regular Gold Leaf Soil Grow From ILGM

Thread starter #1
Starting alittle late on the grow journal.
-Planted the auto blueberry Dec 26,2017
-gold leaf was started Nov 26, 2017. Topped it Dec 26,2017.
-Growing under 2 cfl to start and Will be adding an led when plants are moved into tent tonite.
-have not given any nutes yet. Will start soon for the gold leaf

Thread starter #2
So the gold leaf is ina pot on its own and i am doing some lsting to it. It seems to be doing pretty good.i am using an led on the gold leaf.I planted the 3 auto blueberry into 1 pot as I can't have them taking up to much space and started some regular seeds while growing these. May have to get a bigger tent but don't tell my wife.lol. I have started a few blue god from Jordan of the island ,a few regular blueberries from peak seeds b.c., and a few northernberry from peak. I have been having a neck of a time germinating seeds but for the price I got them for i can't really complain

Amadeus Forzin

Staff member
Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thread starter #4
-i gave my autoflower blueberry to my friend who wanted to start growing. It had gotten alittle out of control for my liking while I was away for 2 weeks and I couldn't stand to look at it. So i gave it to him.lol

So i have 7 plants on the go.
2-regular Northernberry (from peak seeds.ca)
2-regular Blueberry (from peakseeds.ca)
2-regular Bluegod (from Jordan of the islands)
1-feminized Gold leaf

-All are doing really well at 28 days for all the regular seeds. Be nice if I could get one female from each flavor of seed but who knows what I will get. I am working on a perpetual grow to have a harvest every 60 days.

- I have a 2' x 2' x 5' tent that I will be using for veg and cloning

- my flower tent is 2' x 4' x5' which I hope to have 3 plants flowing all the time once all my plants get caught up in size and get some clones off them. So i can find the strain to keep going once I know what's male and female. May eveñ try to to get a couple seeds if I get some males.

-I will be using 2 mars hydro reflector 48 led at 160w each for my flower tent. I will be using a screen in my flowering tent once time comes. I have been topping and towing every thing down to try and keep them short and lots of tops

-my veg tent will just be a bunch of cfl lights.
-i will post some pics once I am able too