Auto Dark Devil - Sweet Seeds

Seraphim

Strain Name — Dark Devil (Automatic)

From — Sweet Seeds

When — 10/2014

Type - Hybrid

Appearance - This is the most exotic looking bud I have ever grown. Deep cranberry colors can be found hidden inside the buds and sometimes on the outside as well. Not overly frosty. She was kind of a pain to trim with a lot of leaf to go after. And as you can see I was not in a trimming mood that day.

Smell - Mint/Raspberry Floral aroma.

Taste - Floral taste unlike anything I'd smoked before. Not easy to describe. Minty Raspberry Cream is all I can think of

Type of Buzz - Immediate onset. 75% head 25% body. Social and not too heavy.

Length of Buzz - Medium

Best Medicinal Use - Appetite enhancement, anti-anxiety.

Overall — Very different bud. My particular one had nothing devilish about it but was rather a very floral, minty, raspberry cream like aroma and flavor. Let her go as long as she needs to get done for best results.

IMG_26948.JPG

IMG_26937.JPG

IMG_26924.JPG

IMG_269112.JPG

Nice description!

I'm really intrigued by the aroma and taste. Pretty nice to hear about the "anti-anxiety" mention - I've been reading up on how a good CDB balance allows for the beneficial THC effects without the typically associated "paranoia." I wonder if Dark Devil has a higher CBD content...

+reps for great start-to-finish first auto grow!

Thank you my friend!

Nice description!

I'm really intrigued by the aroma and taste. Pretty nice to hear about the "anti-anxiety" mention - I've been reading up on how a good CDB balance allows for the beneficial THC effects without the typically associated "paranoia." I wonder if Dark Devil has a higher CBD content...

+reps for great start-to-finish first auto grow!

Great report Seraphim. I was excited to find it here since this is one of the two seeds I'll be planting for my second journal. It's those exotic looking buds that caught my eye. Yours look wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom