Auto-Flower Creations

aceknight

auto flower art.jpg

impressed. super curious how that was accomplished. :goodjob:
Thanks! I actually cut them down early because of the extreme humidity we endured. I placed them in that vase for show :p I started another auto grow the same way and hope it turns out better now that the weather has cooled down.

cool !

tried growing autos with a friend and we never had anything looking that good.

cool !

tried growing autos with a friend and we never had anything looking that good.
I have a new batch of WW seeds i am going to grow and i will try to do a step by step video how I train them really early. I am new at this and just trying new things. Thanks for the support really appreciate it :Namaste:

i'm in canada and ww is a favorite strain up here at the moment. i'm trying a white cookie photo which is a cross. i'm told both can be a bit bitchy to grow, and maybe not the best yield, but the end result is supposed to be nice so giving it a go.

I find that keeping the grow room cool and feeding them lightly does wonders. I only use FFOF for autos from seed to harvest. 5 gallon pots not filled all the way leaving room to top off more soil after 6 weeks and again towards the end leaving a 2 week gap for flushing salts, etc. I've grown a white widow almost 7 feet tall. (first grow)

i really miss soil lol. grew in soil with a friend for the past few years but things changed and we had to shut it down. the new sitch pushed me soil-less. we did pro-mix with perlite and some extra peat. fed pretty much through the whole grow, we got a few seven foot sativas we grew for cbd that was better than we ever expected.

no way im hitting that in hempy. tho who knows lol

i really miss soil lol. grew in soil with a friend for the past few years but things changed and we had to shut it down. the new sitch pushed me soil-less. we did pro-mix with perlite and some extra peat. fed pretty much through the whole grow, we got a few seven foot sativas we grew for cbd that was better than we ever expected.

no way im hitting that in hempy. tho who knows lol

When you say a whole grow do you mean with autos?

When you say a whole grow do you mean with autos?

we actually did everything. it was a medical grow that supported a few families. i am quite saddened that things changed, it has thrown a number of people into a spin.

we actually did everything. it was a medical grow that supported a few families. i am quite saddened that things changed, it has thrown a number of people into a spin.

I see. The reason I ask is because I'm looking into soils for another grow and it's interesting that you had some that lasted an entire grow without nutes

actually i said they were fed pretty much thru the whole grow. we were what is technically called soil less. the soil did not carry nutes. we used hp promix with added perlite and a little extra peat. super popular blend here.

actually i said they were fed pretty much thru the whole grow. we were what is technically called soil less. the soil did not carry nutes. we used hp promix with added perlite and a little extra peat. super popular blend here.

Oh ok that would make more sense lol.

Back
Top Bottom