indoorgrower

Second closet grow

Foxfarm ocean forest soil

5 gallon pots

11858.jpg

21428.jpg

subscribed. please tell us:

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

how far above your plants is your light?

i recommend you separate the two plants growing in one pot now, two cannabis plants growing in one pot is asking for trouble. with two plants growing in one pot it gives each half the amount of room for roots and to grow, one will become dominant and overshadow the other. carefully transplant one of the two to another pot now before the roots are established.

Subbed. Did you add anything to the FFOF, perlite, vermiculite? They are doing good thus far, is this your first grow? I have 3 autos in flower if you want to check out my journal. I also use FFOF, and I didn't have to add nutes until like day 22. Which nutes do you plan to use?

Thank for subbing bro I learned that the Fox farm nutes rely on the tiger bloom for K and and more P as well. It also has all the micro nutes in it also really good stuff. I've had some defs because I didn't use it until late in flower.

They should start to flower soon, and I would switch to 12/12 at that point if I were you. I went with 24/0 the whole grow this round, but I have good information that suggest you will yield 2 to 3 times more with 12/12. I will probably only get like 1/4 to a 1/2 oz. out of each, which is okay, but I will change my lighting schedule the next round. My girls started showing pistils at day 22, if that helps you any.

Back
Top Bottom