Auto Flower Grow Photos

Hello, thank ya. I try to keep my method really simple, I water them with just enough water so that there is no runoff. I don't worry about hardness, I do use filtered water from the donut shop, pH from there is usually 6.8. I always lower to between 6.3-6.7. I was afraid of stunting or stressing the autos so I tried to defoliate as little as possible. The pots are 3 gallon grow bags, but I messed up at the beginning and all three are 3-4 inches short of soil. I do plan on a plain water flush pretty soon. I'm about halfway through the grow. I did use aggressive LST 2 times a day since day 9.

Sorry for the delay in responding ...not used to the site so it can be some what of a pain ..had to relearn how to play in a modern forum!
On your grow ...If it grows don't fix it !! LOL. .. you're doing great .. " Flush" i would be curious about the runoff ... also how many gallons for each? When growing in coco it was basically feed ,feed, rinse for me but then again they were't auto's either.

Sorry for the delay in responding ...not used to the site so it can be some what of a pain ..had to relearn how to play in a modern forum!
On your grow ...If it grows don't fix it !! LOL. .. you're doing great .. " Flush" i would be curious about the runoff ... also how many gallons for each? When growing in coco it was basically feed ,feed, rinse for me but then again they were't auto's either.
Damn, I flushed but didn't check the runoff... Right before I harvest I will flush again and measure the pH. I flushed with 5 gallons of water pH'ed @ 6.7, 6.5, 6.6 in my bath tub. I read or watched a video somewhere, saying to feed, water, water, so that's what I've been doin.

Damn, I flushed but didn't check the runoff... Right before I harvest I will flush again and measure the pH. I flushed with 5 gallons of water pH'ed @ 6.7, 6.5, 6.6 in my bath tub. I read or watched a video somewhere, saying to feed, water, water, so that's what I've been doin.
Given how little water you're using, it makes sense the way you're doing it. I use to check the runoff just to give me an idea of how much to feed after a rinse. Bathtub or shower a must when growing indoors.

:peace:

July 21st 8:45 PM PST

Tangerine Dream far right

Given how little water you're using, it makes sense the way you're doing it. I use to check the runoff just to give me an idea of how much to feed after a rinse. Bathtub or shower a must when growing indoors.

:peace:
Yeah, I've only been giving them 1/4 strength nutrient solution starting at day 21, up until this last feeding, when I bumped it up to 1/2 strength. I did use hot soil but I believe that dissipated after 3 weeks. I haven't really noticed any issues with the plants except for the Sativa pheno Gorilla Glue (the biggest), which looks it has cal deficiency among-st its middle growth leaves (little brown spots).

Yeah, I've only been giving them 1/4 strength nutrient solution starting at day 21, up until this last feeding, when I bumped it up to 1/2 strength. I did use hot soil but I believe that dissipated after 3 weeks. I haven't really noticed any issues with the plants except for the Sativa pheno Gorilla Glue (the biggest), which looks it has cal deficiency among-st its middle growth leaves (little brown spots).
I probably should have read your post from the beginning I'm sure you already explained your method, sorry too much stuff too read, LOL. Looks .well planned :bravo:. " looks it has cal deficiency" It could be if you haven't supplemented it maybe time. I use lime every few weeks, i make a slurry and use that as my base then take a few cups mix with 5 gal water and water the girls. I've been doing that for my tomato plants for that past few years and they do well .. seemed something I wanted to try on herb and haven't had issues. If it's bio available for tomato's why wouldn't it be for ganja. :peace:

I probably should have read your post from the beginning I'm sure you already explained your method, sorry too much stuff too read, LOL. Looks .well planned :bravo:. " looks it has cal deficiency" It could be if you haven't supplemented it maybe time. I use lime every few weeks, i make a slurry and use that as my base then take a few cups mix with 5 gal water and water the girls. I've been doing that for my tomato plants for that past few years and they do well .. seemed something I wanted to try on herb and haven't had issues. If it's bio available for tomato's why wouldn't it be for ganja. :peace:
No problem, I started tap water a couple weeks ago. It's probably good that I did, I read recently that tap water contains a fair amount of calcium. The little brown spots have stopped spreading. I also read about the lime, I'll have to get some. Definitely have to try on my tomatoes.

Love the shot from the top ...the leaves contrasting is very cool !! :cool::cool::cool::peace::peace::peace:
It's pretty amazing they only do that with the UV light, I'll take them outside when I get a chance and see if the color difference is visible with sun light.

Back
Top Bottom