Auto Flower Grow Photos

PakaloloGrow

Hello all, I will post my photos here as well as the gallery, thank you. I am starting at the 33rd day of my grow (7/4/2019) since I just joined yesterday. I am currently growing auto flowers on their 4th day of flower, 2 Gorilla Glue and 1 Tangerine Dream. They are being grown in soil using 2- 600w LEDs in a 2x4 tent. I started aggressive LST at the end of week 1. More to come...

Attachments

• DSC_0622.JPG
    DSC_0622.JPG
    870.3 KB · Views: 347
Can you turn the blurple off when taking pictures? It allows us to view the plants with their natural coloration (or something close to it).

Can you turn the blurple off when taking pictures? It allows us to view the plants with their natural coloration (or something close to it).
Sure thing, its the damn grow lights. I need to get a better light to light them up with when I take photos. What color do you recommend? Soft white, white, sunlight, color?spectrum of bulb?

This is the best I can do at the moment, I have the tent in a room that is heavily darkened.

Attachments

• DSC_0671.JPG
    DSC_0671.JPG
    852.2 KB · Views: 324
What color do you recommend? Soft white, white, sunlight, color?spectrum of bulb?

Anything that halfway approaches normalcy, lol. I have color perception issues; red looks black and purple isn't much better. I want suggesting you run out and invest in special photography lighting, lol. Whatever you use to illuminate the rooms in your home, read the newspaper with, the same general hue as the light that turns on when you open your refrigerator... Etc.

BtW, your plants look good (and happy).

Anything that halfway approaches normalcy, lol. I have color perception issues; red looks black and purple isn't much better. I want suggesting you run out and invest in special photography lighting, lol. Whatever you use to illuminate the rooms in your home, read the newspaper with, the same general hue as the light that turns on when you open your refrigerator... Etc.

BtW, your plants look good (and happy).
lol, I'm using 2 little desk lamps with CFLs right now. You asked for more and I will invest at least $5.00 more dollars to upgrade the photos. I think they could be better...

Coming along nicely ...
I would be curious about the run-offs hardness and pH .. the reason I ask is you mentioned 2 quarts of water for feeding. You have a lot of foliage , what size pots are we talking about?
Trying to get feel for your methods.

Coming along nicely ...
I would be curious about the run-offs hardness and pH .. the reason I ask is you mentioned 2 quarts of water for feeding. You have a lot of foliage , what size pots are we talking about?
Trying to get feel for your methods.
Hello, thank ya. I try to keep my method really simple, I water them with just enough water so that there is no runoff. I don't worry about hardness, I do use filtered water from the donut shop, pH from there is usually 6.8. I always lower to between 6.3-6.7. I was afraid of stunting or stressing the autos so I tried to defoliate as little as possible. The pots are 3 gallon grow bags, but I messed up at the beginning and all three are 3-4 inches short of soil. I do plan on a plain water flush pretty soon. I'm about halfway through the grow. I did use aggressive LST 2 times a day since day 9.

Back
Top Bottom