Auto flower issues: please help!

Yea you will bro.. I'm in the same boat as you.. My 1st auto is in the paper towel now waiting to sprout... I'm going to plant it in some Fox Farm Ocean Forest, LST, Water it with good water, give it plenty of lights and about 3 wks in add a little Nutes.. Check pH often and hope for the best...

Next time just go with FFOF (since you are interested about it) and their Nutes. Here are their feeding schedules Feeding Schedules
I use the Gringo Rasta one with Ocean Forest (straight from the bag, no perlite or other additions; water flows right through it very easy as is) in fabric bags. The only addition to the feeding schedule is their Boomerang which I add to the water (and SledgeHammer; their flush) when flushing (they recommended it when I contacted them about flushing procedures)

Personally, I like the fact that it is a system; their soil, their nutes, their schedule AND they respond to questions by the next day.

Next time just go with FFOF (since you are interested about it) and their Nutes. Here are their feeding schedules Feeding Schedules
I use the Gringo Rasta one with Ocean Forest (straight from the bag, no perlite or other additions; water flows right through it very easy as is) in fabric bags. The only addition to the feeding schedule is their Boomerang which I add to the water (and SledgeHammer; their flush) when flushing (they recommended it when I contacted about flushing procedures)
They are very responsive to questions, usually by the next day.
Thanks bro... I wasn't sure if FFOF is OK for autoflower seedlings though. Some people on here say it's to hot for seedlings..

Thanks bro... I wasn't sure if FFOF is OK for autoflower seedlings though. Some people on here say it's to hot for seedlings..
I put my started seeds into FFOF (solo cups split 3 ways lengthwise, for ease of removal, then placed into another cup with drainage holes) watered with water only, then transplanted after two weeks into 5 gallon fabric pots with FFOF. Then put them on Fox Farms' feeding schedule starting at the seedlings point. I've never had problems with burning (or even transplant shock).
Why don't you just contact them about your concerns about autoflowers? A message tonight (after hours) will be answered sometime tomorrow; they are very responsive.

Sry for off topic but New to autoflower growing and b4 I any issues just wondering if FFOF soil is a good choice to plant my autoflower seeds in once germinated..
I used OF and am now using Happy Frog and love it. Mix it 3 to 1 with peralite. A lot less nutes, no burn at all. It’s only my second run but I think it’s more forgiving at least for me, a new grower who is still getting the hang of working ferts. Still gotta go light.

My plants are loving it. Top pic is black Indica at 6 weeks and the bottom is a hevily lst’d NL auto just starting to flower at 4 weeks.

Attachments

• 9B6E3D68-4130-48DA-858E-10A14F06AF09.jpeg
    9B6E3D68-4130-48DA-858E-10A14F06AF09.jpeg
    678.3 KB · Views: 189
  • AE643914-7246-43D0-92FF-6F0EB44238B2.jpeg
    AE643914-7246-43D0-92FF-6F0EB44238B2.jpeg
    642.5 KB · Views: 186
Ok soooo!

Those white spots to me look like a possible Thrip problem! Check for little insects in and around leaves! They are very tiny but create white spots on leaves by eating. Just my thought though! Good luck on growing your first autos! I just finished harvesting my first 2 White Widow autos! Harvest is in my journal with some great info!

I use PromixHP and have had great results with it.

Back
Top Bottom