Auto-Flower Lemon Haze Feminised

Midknight420

This is a grow journal for my cabinet grow of Auto-Flowering Lemon Haze Feminised. The whole setup, food and seeds ran us about $250.00.

Sunday, March 18th

They were discreetly in a 70’s music compilation disc, behind the insert. Two packages, 5 Auto Lemon Haze Fem, and 5 Sensai Kush Fem. Today we went to walmart instead of brew and grow and picked up miracle grow soil instead of foxfarm ocean forest soil. When I got home I wasted no time and started germination. I put 3 of the Lemon Haze seeds on a damp paper towel and folded it over so the seeds were covered. I then put the seeds and towel between two bowls to trap in the darkness, heat and moisture.

Wednesday, March 21st

I was a bit concerned when the first seed cracked open and the tap root emerged and the other two were not doing anything. But after another night of sleep they were all germinated and looking healthy. I had them on the full 6 light spectrum to begin with but quickly reduced the lights to two until they develop more leaves. I must have been too rough on them when planting because some of the begining leafs were browning and curling up. They look pretty healthy now. I spray water them 3 times a day to the point where the top of the soil is noticably wet.

photo_2159.jpg

photo_3120.jpg

Monday, March 26th

I changed some things around today. I started using the pour method to water/feed the plants instead of the spray. I still spray down the top surface of soil every day I don’t water/feed. I also turned on the other two sets of lights, so now the plants are under six cfl lights. I will feed in the amount of a litre between the three plants. Below is the current feed/water schedual I will be using: (Prop&Guard is Prop-o-gator and Guardian TR for purposes of enhanceing root developement and strength.)

Day Water Food
Sunday Spray
Monday Pour ¼ tsp Prop&Guard, ¼ tsp Grow
Tuesday Spray
Wednesday Spray
Thurs Pour ½ tsp Grow
Fri Spray
Sat Pour

photo_1189.jpg

photo289.jpg

Hi man!

I'm thinking about getting these same seeds. And how's your growing going? It would be cool if u posted regular reports, at least i would be reading them all the way since i'm trying to get the best out of my plants.

Keep it up!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom