Auto Flower producing feminized seeds using colloidal silver

Basement Prod

Hi, seeds are definitely a bit pricey, you seem to be paying more for marketing than seeds.
I get it with people cloning and probably buying less seeds so they charge more but with auto flowering that is not an option at least that I'm aware of.
I plan on attempting to produce some feminized seeds from 2 female plants by changing the sex of one into male using colloidal silver.
Questions are
Do people do this and have success?
When do you start treating the plant with colloidal silver and for how long do you continue the treatment.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Cheers

I have been wondering the same thing. Even wondering if one could start a new autoflowering strain using this method.

I have a very green thumb...but have found cannabis to act a bit differently than most anything else I have ever grown.

The forum is full of threads that do just that. I've read them, and it seems easy, but you may have to breed a few times to get a stable result. I want to take some photos and make some auto out of them, but I'm just starting on my first "real" grow.

The forum is full of threads that do just that. I've read them, and it seems easy, but you may have to breed a few times to get a stable result. I want to take some photos and make some auto out of them, but I'm just starting on my first "real" grow.

Brilliant! I'm keeping a journal of my first "real" grow with the autoflowering. Nice to know what strain and quality of seeds one is working with to know where to start. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom