auto flower?

hillbillycaba

hey ive got some auto flower in soil 30 days old on 18/6 light cycle for the best results do i turn the light cycle back to 12/12 or can i or should i leave it on 18/6 it would be nice if i could leave em on 18/6 because like a dumb ass i put some single genetics or strain in the room with em and their not old enough for flower cycle yet but i can move them out to another room and split them up i have the resources to do so any advice will be gladly accepted cheef on

Re: auto flower ?

hey ive got some auto flower in soil 30 days old on 18/6 light cycle for the best results do i turn the light cycle back to 12/12 or can i or should i leave it on 18/6 it would be nice if i could leave em on 18/6 because like a dumb ass i put some single genetics or strain in the room with em and their not old enough for flower cycle yet but i can move them out to another room and split them up i have the resources to do so any advice will be gladly accepted cheef on

welcome to :420:

you can run autos on 18/6 for the entire grow. it was found that 20/4 was the voted best light cycle by auto growers . but what u have it set on will be fine.. dont switch to 12/12 from what i have read they will not do well under that schedule.

what autos are u growing?

I ran autos on 12/12 and had great results, you'll yield more, but they will take a few weeks longer, so its a balance between time and weight :Namaste:

I've been growing autos for 3 years now. I've grown several strains. Not one strain has done better under 12/12. The only way I would recommend 12/12 for autos, is if you have had her under 18-6 for 40 days or so. You want to get her as big as possible during those first 30-40 days, and you can only do that with more light.

I found that 18-6 works best. 20-4 works good, too, but not better than 18-6 from my experience.

I've been growing autos for 3 years now. I've grown several strains. Not one strain has done better under 12/12. The only way I would recommend 12/12 for autos, is if you have had her under 18-6 for 40 days or so. You want to get her as big as possible during those first 30-40 days, and you can only do that with more light.

I found that 18-6 works best. 20-4 works good, too, but not better than 18-6 from my experience.

how was the incredible bulk?

i have got to get that seed soon . it stats look AMAZING . i will come check your journal out .

Some auto strains can take up to 100+ days to finish. I wouldn't switch to 12/12 ever, just wait for pistils to starts and standback. 18/6 is what I run. Also look into some hydro setups they seem to be much more stable in a hydro environment!

Good luck! Can't wait to see a grow thread ;)

the strains im doing are deliciuos seeds ,norhthern lights blue auto auto seeds berry ryder sagarmatha seeds strawberry d-lite lol what cha think

wait that strawberry d-lite isnt auto lol ive also got some dna seeds chocolope and samsara seeds green love potion these are all regular strains not auto have you had any of them anyone let me know my northern blue auto is prolly 50 days and is getting sticky and smelly and 1%red hairs when its 85% red i can harvest correct give or take a week

useing the trichromes i dont have a labroatory with microscopes lol what do i need to be able to see the trichromes ??. you wait unhtil their amber in color ??

what do i look for i mean what color do the trichromes need to be and yea i think you can buy a cheap kids micro at wally world for cheap

her ya go man .. it all depends on the high your looking for .. hope this helps

u want a 60x or 30x at-least to have a good view
download36.jpg

damn thats kinda small
trichomes_colors_harvest.jpg

ohh thank you looks like i want to wait until their amber because i sure dont want any energetic type of high i want the stony laid back relaxing high because i suffer from anxiety i cut back on my caffine and im trying other things also

Back
Top Bottom