auto-flower

Most autoflowers are pretty solid as far as THC/CBD content, one of my favorite cultivars is an autoflower called Honey Peach.
To me the biggest problem is that many of them are genetically probably not quite ready for prime time.
If you can find one from a particular breeder that's a solid and stable cultivar then count yourself lucky and add that to your rotation.
Autoflowers are totally hit and miss, you could have one that's perfect and yields 8 oz in 10 weeks germination to harvest or one that's a complete turd that never gets over 12" tall and yield is barely one fat d00b.

Most autoflowers are pretty solid as far as THC/CBD content, one of my favorite cultivars is an autoflower called Honey Peach.
To me the biggest problem is that many of them are genetically probably not quite ready for prime time.
If you can find one from a particular breeder that's a solid and stable cultivar then count yourself lucky and add that to your rotation.
Autoflowers are totally hit and miss, you could have one that's perfect and yields 8 oz in 10 weeks germination to harvest or one that's a complete turd that never gets over 12" tall and yield is barely one fat d00b.
I concur but autos are so easy to grow.

Back
Top Bottom