Auto Flowering Feminised

gorillamotorss

If I use silver colloidal on an AUTO FLOWERING FEMINISED plant stem to make a male stem and I used the pollen from that male stem are the seeds produced as Auto Flowering Feminised or just Feminised seeds?

Yes, they will still be autoflowering due to the fact the autoflowering gene comes from cannabis ruderalis and would be already bred into your autoflowering plant you plant to make feminized seeds from.

I think the only issue is when crossing an autoflower with photoperiod multiple times you start to lose the ruderalis genes and the potential for autoflowering seeds.

Thanks Phantom. That is what I thought.

If I use silver colloidal on an AUTO FLOWERING FEMINISED plant stem to make a male stem and I used the pollen from that male stem are the seeds produced as Auto Flowering Feminised or just Feminised seeds?

If you use that pollen to pollinate that specific plant (known as "selfing"), then, yes. The same is true if you use the pollen to pollinate another autoflowering plant. However, if you use it to pollinate a photoperiodic plant...

The autoflowering trait is a recessive one. Therefore, the plant must have received it from both parents in order for that plant to be an autoflowering one. See:

...paying attention to "dominant" vs. "recessive."

Back
Top Bottom