Auto flowering grow

spleef farmer

420 Member
Been growing Autos for a little over a year. So far so good. The medium is Soil (Happy Frog organic) and Fox Farm Grow Big for Veg and Big Bloom for flowers plus Cal Mag. Trying to bulk up yield and density of Buds. Autos start flowers inabout a month, very short veg. Being a non photoperiod plant I'm told it I'll flower just as good with Daylight 6500k as with 2700k 400w lights with 10000 lumens.

What do ya think?

Been growing Autos for a little over a year. So far so good. The medium is Soil (Happy Frog organic) and Fox Farm Grow Big for Veg and Big Bloom for flowers plus Cal Mag. Trying to bulk up yield and density of Buds. Autos start flowers inabout a month, very short veg. Being a non photoperiod plant I'm told it I'll flower just as good with Daylight 6500k as with 2700k 400w lights with 10000 lumens.

What do ya think?
I think a mix would be best. But it can be grown entirely under MH. As I understood the reasoning behind hps is to speed up flowering a bit . Like late season sun.

Thanks very much. That’s what I’ve been doing. When I grow Photoperiod plants I switch to trick the plants to start flowering.

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom