Auto Flowering White Widow

Harley rider

420 Member
I tried growing the white widow auto flowering strain, I got all six to germinate, however only 5 actually grew
My question is this, my crop was progressing pretty good until flowering but after the vegetative state they did nothing no buds just a lot of leaves, I had a lot of success with the green crack strain, but this.one was nothing more than a waste of time and money.
Has anyone out there experience this situation to?
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Also one.of the plants looked totally different.
Super disappointed thinking maybe I should buy elsewhere.

I tried growing the white widow auto flowering strain, I got all six to germinate, however only 5 actually grew
My question is this, my crop was progressing pretty good until flowering but after the vegetative state they did nothing no buds just a lot of leaves, I had a lot of success with the green crack strain, but this.one was nothing more than a waste of time and money.
Has anyone out there experience this situation to?
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Also one.of the plants looked totally different.
Super disappointed thinking maybe I should buy elsewhere.

Welcome to our little village :welcome:

Did you take the unflowering plants into a 12/12 or 11/13 light cycle? They should have flowered if you did.

If a strain isn't bred to stability an auto-flowering plant can sometimes be non-auto-flowering. Or if it is over bred past stability. Like a copy of a copy of a copy, etc.

It does happen, but if that is the case, you should have taken pictures and contacted the seller. If you are open and honest with pictures and proof that you purchased the seeds from them, they usually respond in kind. They get a lot of BS claims, so you should know they hear a lot. So they are not always quick to believe every claim their hear.

I know people will scream about bad customer service, but they do not deal with people who try to grow with an incandescent light in some rocks, and claim the seeds were not good.

Just a perspective of someone who has seen it all in a different industry.

If you don't want to take a chance, there are other seed suppliers. But I didn't have problems with the seeds they supplied, but they were not White Widow autos either.

I would happily order from them again if they had a strain I desired to purchase. I just wanted something they didn't offer this time around on 420.

Document your grow, for not only yourself, but also in case you have problems, and need to prove you didn't receive what was ordered.

I hope you stick around and become part of our little group. We are quite congenial, although you may be mad about what I posted above.

We like to help with grows and are always a great place to talk about growing, which isn't kosher in today's society.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom