Auto Fun At Ganjagrandaddies

Congrats on the harvest @Ganjagrandaddy , that seemed to come around really rapid. :bravo:

The mimosa looks a little more managable this time round (just), but still looks a little scary. Lol.

Can't wait for the new arrivals you baby making, plant making machine.
I hope everyone's doing well.
Thank you listersmeghead it does seem quick now but they hit flowering about week 3 and went 56 in flower. Glad to have got through the silly heat . Did get a small bud rot patch in the Purple monkey when I pulled it but was thankfully a very small bud here and there only. Been a nightmare trying to manage rh with the heatwaves hitting 34° on a regular during mod flower too. Very hardy strains it seems.
Was going to go back to photoperiod next but got the offer of the zamnesia beans and thought one last auto run would be a good finish. Have accumulated a lot of my own auto seeds now too which have so far been good growers in this run with one also under the xs1500 and flowering well. Will be useful for a really good urban grow sometime .lol
Chose 3 strains I think I can really enjoy too always been an amnesia haze fan so had to throw that in , sticky beast sounds right up my street too and always fancied a girl scout cookies grow too. Hopefully arrive soon. Thanks for the positives matey . Be safe and well .

That's what I'm smoking tonight, it's the fast buds one I finished about a month ago. It's gorgeous.
I've been searching for a good amnesia for about 4 years, this fast buds one hits the spot perfect. So much so I'm gonna put it on the forever list with the dark devil.
Is dark devil a strain or your nickname for a strain? I’m kinda making notes for myself of strains that I see mentioned in this manner for future grows. Peace. Thanks.

NTH

That's what I'm smoking tonight, it's the fast buds one I finished about a month ago. It's gorgeous.
I've been searching for a good amnesia for about 4 years, this fast buds one hits the spot perfect. So much so I'm gonna put it on the forever list with the dark devil.
Great to know bud. I do rate them highly as a breeders of autos. Never had a bad run with them to date. Have got mine through this morning by Zamnesia seeds. Do love the hit of them.

Congrats on the harvest @Ganjagrandaddy , that seemed to come around really rapid. :bravo:

The mimosa looks a little more managable this time round (just), but still looks a little scary. Lol.

Can't wait for the new arrivals you baby making, plant making machine.
I hope everyone's doing well.
Mimosa is thankfully tighter budded than its daddy and look more like bids than berries as well. That was a killer yield and still smoking it now .Even the small stems are grindable without a harshness. I can smell the Lemon in this one too which is the limonene that has that heady effect and it also had a nice fresh fruit cocktail smell alongside. Excited to see what it smokes like bit is a floppy git. Lol.

Hiya NTH
It's the Dark Devil auto from sweet seeds. It's a favourite that I have run for the past six years.
@DeeBoy is growing one at the moment, also @Nev iirc.
Peace.
Yea my apologies. I asked when I could have googled. Ha! I think that’s the most wicked looking bud I’ve seen. It’s definitely on my list of “will grow” strains. Thanks for sharing!

NTH

UPDATE: The Purple monkey has finished and ready to rock !!!
After 56 days of flower and just over a week drying , the 3 ladies have given me just over 12 oz of top notch, fruity sweet,smooth smoking solid nugs. What a great result from these autos. The smoke is very smooth already ans a cure can only make it even smoother with less of a limonene gassy aftertaste. The hif is nice and noticable without being too sudden and spiny. I did find daydreams very easy to disappear into and had some nice positive ones. Definitely a recommendation from me as a strain to grow. Very hardy and dealt with the crazy heat without any noticeable slowdown.
I am now waiting on the Banana to see how well this compares now. Happy days growmies. Be well.
20210819_015414.jpg
20210819_015345.jpg
20210819_015258.jpg

Howdy all. A few pics and update on what the day held today.
I have taken the last 2 ladies out now and they have joined the Banana Mash and the cream cookie in the leaves drying.
MimosaXExotic finished nicely and is so damn sticky to touch now. She has a similar look to the mimosa le on but with more defined buds instead of the loose berry look of her pollen feathers flowers. Her yield should be good for an auto too with so many limbs to her frame. She smells really sweet too and has a really sexy darkness to her buds now. Plenty of trichromes within the buds too which should deliver a nice punch when she is finished.

The Exotic ? Ended with some nice ,neat and fruity smelling buds . She may have gone a little longer but her time is up for me.lol

With the space now free , I have moved 2 gorilla cookies and the mutant Northern light under the sp3000 to finish their next 5/6 weeks and have left my Grandaddys Mimosa and the other northern lights under the Viparspectra xs1500. They have all been bought to this stage under that tiny looking light that has performed excellent so far and now I want to see how it finishes the two selected plants.
Grandaddys mimosa is doing excellent and has some really good looking mains forming. She should be an interesting mix like the other 2 crosses.
Northern lights #1 is keeping good pace with bud development and I think with just these two to use the available par from the xs1500, it will be a good finish.
At day 20 flowering they are all doing excellent with the mutant still to hit flowering too.

My new seeds arrived the other day and are all in cups soaking till tomorrow. I managed to spend a little time preparing the new pots for them and am using my old NFT tank as a bed for the 3 Sticky Beast girls when they germinate. I have wanted to use them this way for a while but worried about keeping them from water logging. I have used a mix of living organic soil and coco/perlite again so will keep an eye on the bottom of the tray. The others will be in 30L fabric pots.

So here we are still.... going strong and long with this auto run that was supposed to be a few runs !!!. I do intend to hit the photoperiods again but have been having so much stress free fun here with some great variety to boot.
Until next time, be well and healthy.

HI growmies , I hope we are all well and dandy in our respective grows and homes.
The drying Banana girls and the Cream cookie are all very close to ready to trim and harvest now . Samples taken over the past day or so are damn good.lol
The banana mash are so sticky to handle as I have been checking them amd leave a sticky , Banana/sick, smell on my fingers that a cure will perfect no doubt. Cream cookie has been a joy to smoke too with a few "samples " being taken and tried!!.
16299766512587205433621570630643.jpg

Very nice fruity punch to it too.
The last 2 taken out are still a week off being dry though so should benefit from the cooler temps during the dry too now.
The mimosaXexotic looks more "normal" hanging upside down alongside the exotic? . Should be a good harvest hopefully.

The 5 new ladies are all in flower/stretch and have made decent sized plants to say they were all under the xs1500 together until a few days ago. The 3 under the sp3000 are all a relatively similar height now and now the mutant northern lights has been tamed a little , hopefully they can just get busy on their girth now. Both the Gorilla cookies look good for some chubby stacks

The 2 under the xs1500 now are well into their initial bud building now and both show promise on being short, chunky bud monsters. With enough light from this little rocket of a unit , I can only see a good finish ahead for them.

We do have life emerging on the new beans now but I will update and introduce those little ladies in due course .
Sorry if I have been absent here the past few months and only quick updates but life has been very busy with the arrival of the new prince...Be well folks.

Hey G Bloke :)

Plant nursery is looking beautiful. How’s that baby nursery looking?
Baby nursery is looking a lot like our bedroom .lol. getting cramped now . He is a diamond of a baby. Sleeps overnight in at least 4 hour bursts. Had a tongue tie that needed cutting after 1st week here but fine now and feeding really well. Mrs is knackered and needs sleep a lot but no chance with the other feral monsters too. They love him to bits and drove is crazy arguing over who is picking him up. Lol. All healthy and well for mrs and baby too which is good. Breast feeding really helping with Mrs GG tummy retracting ect too so she is feeling more like a normal woman again and looks amazing. Happy days .

Hi anyone still with me here.lol
Been a very busy time in the non grow world so been even harder to keep up here with the new tribe member.
On the plant front we have still not harvested the Banana mash which is now in a perfect state to be trimmed and stored. It smells beautiful and smokes even better from the samples I now am using. Time has been an issue to get this done but tomorrow is hopefully THAT TIME. The Exotic ? has now dried and smokes amazingly well too with a very fruity pull and a hint of lemon to it to. Different to the other fruity but fruit all the same.lol

The ExoticXMimosa also dried nicely now and is due a trim alongside the others. She looks like a decent yield too.Has a real minty hit to it with the lemon still there too. Watch this space
The current ladies are all really starting to look like flowering plants now at day 33 with the gorilla cookies really looking like the stars of this run so far.

The Northern lights are both doing well with the mutant being twice the height of the other one but nowhere near as productive for buds.

The #1 is being developed by the xs1500 Viparspectra alongside my Grandaddys mimosa and both are looking really good from such a small units footprint too.

I gave them all a treat today with some left over breast milk 4oz/10L water today and figured it will feed the root zone nicely. Have to use what's available sometimes !!!.

Let's see how they respond.
I have also now potted up 3 Auto amnesia haze and 2 Girl scout cookies from Zamnesia seeds into 30L pots to join the fray and also started germinating 3 Expert seeds glueberry and a critical cheese auto too. Hopefully they will all germinate and we can refill the room and get the second Mars lit back up again.

My plans to finish the auto run a while back seem to have gone for a button ,as they say but when I am having this much simple fun and getting some great variety and product , it is difficult to pull the brakes. Lol. I am missing the veg training on photoperiods now though so hopefully I can get this auto itch scratched enough to switch back.
Be safe and well growmies.

Hi anyone still with me here.lol
Been a very busy time in the non grow world so been even harder to keep up here with the new tribe member.
On the plant front we have still not harvested the Banana mash which is now in a perfect state to be trimmed and stored. It smells beautiful and smokes even better from the samples I now am using. Time has been an issue to get this done but tomorrow is hopefully THAT TIME. The Exotic ? has now dried and smokes amazingly well too with a very fruity pull and a hint of lemon to it to. Different to the other fruity but fruit all the same.lol

The ExoticXMimosa also dried nicely now and is due a trim alongside the others. She looks like a decent yield too.Has a real minty hit to it with the lemon still there too. Watch this space
The current ladies are all really starting to look like flowering plants now at day 33 with the gorilla cookies really looking like the stars of this run so far.

The Northern lights are both doing well with the mutant being twice the height of the other one but nowhere near as productive for buds.

The #1 is being developed by the xs1500 Viparspectra alongside my Grandaddys mimosa and both are looking really good from such a small units footprint too.

I gave them all a treat today with some left over breast milk 4oz/10L water today and figured it will feed the root zone nicely. Have to use what's available sometimes !!!.

Let's see how they respond.
I have also now potted up 3 Auto amnesia haze and 2 Girl scout cookies from Zamnesia seeds into 30L pots to join the fray and also started germinating 3 Expert seeds glueberry and a critical cheese auto too. Hopefully they will all germinate and we can refill the room and get the second Mars lit back up again.

My plans to finish the auto run a while back seem to have gone for a button ,as they say but when I am having this much simple fun and getting some great variety and product , it is difficult to pull the brakes. Lol. I am missing the veg training on photoperiods now though so hopefully I can get this auto itch scratched enough to switch back.
Be safe and well growmies.
I’m always two steps behind you G Banger :)

I’m always two steps behind you G Banger :)
Thank you T. Always a welcome notification to see too. Thank you. Been a steady uneventful run besides the crazy summer heat issues. At least I know they can still complete ok at 35-37°c with additional co2. Lol. Now temps have all dropped thankfully so should be more simple now. Sneaking a pic of the new chap in for you @Trala
20210903_232648.jpg

Shhhh!!. Lol all doing great and over 10lb now at 4 weeks. Little fatty. Lol. Be well

Thank you T. Always a welcome notification to see too. Thank you. Been a steady uneventful run besides the crazy summer heat issues. At least I know they can still complete ok at 35-37°c with additional co2. Lol. Now temps have all dropped thankfully so should be more simple now. Sneaking a pic of the new chap in for you @Trala
20210903_232648.jpg

Shhhh!!. Lol all doing great and over 10lb now at 4 weeks. Little fatty. Lol. Be well
Oh my ovaries!

He is beautiful! Just beautiful ♥️♥️♥️

I kept both of my grandsons alive all night last Monday night. First time I’ve had them both overnight.

7DBF0C59-F62D-4B64-85CB-5A92FE3C25F1.jpeg

My youngest grandson is now 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom