Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

hey guys just a quick question, I have 4 autos under a 150 watt HPS light with 2 55watt CFL both full spectrum lighting in DWC. 2 autos are almost 7 weeks old and have shown preflowers for about 2 1/2 weeks but i have not seen any further development other than height increase. i switched to bloom nutrients 10 days ago. i have read online that since they r so old and just now starting to flower that i might need to force flower them with 12/12 light schedule because the particular pheno type might have a photoperiod characteristic..... does this make sense to any of you guys?
--- i read keep the autos on 12/12 for about 2 weeks then u can switch back to 18/6 or 20/4 when there has been noticable bud development...... then other places ive read that i should just wait it out as they could take up to 12 weeks to finish...

can anyone make any recommendations pleasee? i am getting worried

Auto flower cannabis plants operate on an internal clock and begin flowering when sexually mature independent of the light cycle they are given. In early flower you will mostly notice pistil growth and the stretch phase of flower when flowering plants colas begin to stretch. I would use 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness to grow your auto flower cannabis plants.

Re: Auto grow, 300w led, first journal, 2014

so sick bro cant wait until I get my LED fixture in the mail its gonna be soooooo sick bet u love LED eh ive been nutz about them ever since I started running my nano reef under led lights for growing my corals and the results were amazing.... but it took a while for the horticulture industry to really hammer out the bugs lol a really long time so I waited until I was totally confident I would achieve the resultz I wanted before spending that cash and waited for prices to drop which to a VERY LONG TIME AS WELL LOL

Back
Top Bottom