Auto Grow - 300W LED - First Journal - 2014

I know who wears the trousers in your relationship, haha, anything for an easy life :) I think budstep will appreciate me naming the plant after him & he can watch it grow from Ireland

i wear the trousers mate she just tells me which ones to put on lol i remember when i lived in Ireland for a while and the price off weed(hash) was well expensive

Haha, that sounds about right mate :)
I've seen someone on here from Ireland complaining about the price & it's like gold dust to get hold of. I suspect he'll be growing before long if he decides to stay there

Haha, that sounds about right mate :)
I've seen someone on here from Ireland complaining about the price & it's like gold dust to get hold of. I suspect he'll be growing before long if he decides to stay there

it was over 10 years since I've been there and back then it was 200 euro for an oz off hash. You couldn't even get hold off weed

Ouch!! It doesn't sound like much has changed.
I've just been in touch with my man & he's only got his percy but I told him about the vape so he said to go down & try it. I'm off down now to fire the fcuker up :)

Ouch!! It doesn't sound like much has changed.
I've just been in touch with my man & he's only got his percy but I told him about the vape so he said to go down & try it. I'm off down now to fire the fcuker up :)

yeah!! chuffed for you mate. excuse the pun lol

So I've just weighed roadrunner and she has given me 10.7g dry. So this brings me to the sad news that now this journals is complete. I would like to thank everyone that had followed, commented or liked my first journal. I hope to have another journal started in about a week which by that time I would have sorted my phone out and be able to post pics again. Keep it green and thanks to everyone and 420 magazine making this journal possible.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

you should check your plants in "normal" lighting to see if it's dust or the leaves losing color.

hey guys just a quick question, I have 4 autos under a 150 watt HPS light with 2 55watt CFL both full spectrum lighting in DWC. 2 autos are almost 7 weeks old and have shown preflowers for about 2 1/2 weeks but i have not seen any further development other than height increase. i switched to bloom nutrients 10 days ago. i have read online that since they r so old and just now starting to flower that i might need to force flower them with 12/12 light schedule because the particular pheno type might have a photoperiod characteristic..... does this make sense to any of you guys?
--- i read keep the autos on 12/12 for about 2 weeks then u can switch back to 18/6 or 20/4 when there has been noticable bud development...... then other places ive read that i should just wait it out as they could take up to 12 weeks to finish...

can anyone make any recommendations pleasee? i am getting worried

Here's the latest of my girl.

I'm a hempy grower. Here are the photos of my Fast and Vast Auto. Different pheno for sure. Hempy with 3 gallon bucket. Drilled 9/16" hole with the center 2 1/2" up from bottom. 100% perlite in a 5gallon paint straining net bag. GH FloraNova Simple drain to Waste feeding schedule. Plus 5ml per gallon of CaliMagic. Mars II 900 watt with actual watt draw of 480 watts. She has been in flower for almost a month. Her tallest cola is 5'7" tall 6" higher than the rest. Her room is 4'x4'.

Here is her top half

Top_half_122_days_old.JPG

Here is the top center

Top_Center_122_days_old.JPG

This shot is from the doorway

Side_view_122_days_old.JPG

Here is the back left corner, taken from above

Back_corner_122_days_old.JPG

Sorry the photos are not that good.

WJ
:geek: :xmas:

looks really good to me!

Thanks b.real. I had to do a ton of defoliating to open her up. She looked like a cedar tree before defol. Good thing I did it too. Every leaf is loaded with trichs even the leaf petioles. I never saw that before. I almost do some leaf picking every dang day. Got a pile of them and most are loaded with trichs. Reminds me of mid 70s Jamaican leaf. Pretty much the last I bought, $35 an oz at that time. Started smoking again when I got the C. Now use oil and butter, rarely smoke anything. But it is working and I feel better for it.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
And a Happy New Year!

WJ
:xmas:

Back
Top Bottom