Auto Grow - Topped Versus Untopped

thebeast27

On Vacation
Hello 420 growers hope ur all having a fine day.this new journel is to showcase dutch passion auto brooklyn sunrise. Topped vs untopped. 1 of the strongest and best indica genetics about to date;) so im looking forward whats to come.so these 2 plants will share a tent with other plants but they have 1600w led power above them so they have the power they need to thrive.they sit in 15 litre buckets of multipurpose compost and are 1 week old today and doing great here they are;)
20160917_103445.JPG
new adventures always a joy.well all welcome and all questions welcome.happy growing every1;):welcome::high-five::passitleft::passitleft::Namaste:

Hey beast, how's it going man. I'm going to hop in here with the other two fellas. Very interested in seeing this. Out of my four I only toped three, but the one I didn't was the retarded one. The biggest difference I notice is it got orange hairs a Lil more then a week earlier then the topped plants. Enough about my Lil grow, just finished feeding all my critters and off to work.

Welcome ganjaman;) and a heavy hit off dutch passion there is plenty.check out there new releases brookyln sunrise.and auto night queen.there ment to be a very heavy hit.if u want bigger yields and still a great stone.try auto durban poison or autoxtreme and there think different is a great plant.there is lots to choose from mate.let me know what u decide;)

Amazing welcome great to see u pal;) hope ur garden is happy.and what dutch passion u got? When u popping some;) u will enjoy for sure mate strong monster plants;)

Amazing welcome great to see u pal;) hope ur garden is happy.and what dutch passion u got? When u popping some;) u will enjoy for sure mate strong monster plants;)

I have some orange hill special, Freddie best, lime daiquiri and Brook sunrise. I'm just waiting on some space before I can get them going, my box is a little full at the moment :)4-5 weeks yet

DSC_5923.JPG

Back
Top Bottom