Auto Growers Club

Just put A bunch of clippings on my lunch sandwich yummy that's what u do with fan leaves lol
420-magazine-mobile303396417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wtf ... that's a real salad

Quick question guys my leafs on one plant were pointing up but when I mean up I mean hands in the air getting robbed up vertical up Isit searching for light ? I didn't get to feed them last night as went hospital for private reasons

What are everyone's favorite autos and why?

Best yielding variety for autos?

Also highest THC for an auto?

And, are super-autos supposed to have way better yields?

There is so much information out there and it's so hard to know what to believe. The seed companies all give an approximate yield per plant but it seems to be on the high side. If you have a website that you feel is accurate can you please share?

Thanks to everyone- it's great to be able to get info from people who are in the trenches!

It's hard to say a fav as I've only grew one so far and not complete but from the genetics it's Mephisto genetics

Big yielding autos ask beast he does a few Dutch passion that come
Out monster

Highest thc recorded from an auto is from Mephisto genetics at just a tad under 26% thc from what I've seen and the flavours and breeds Mephisto genetics all day long Dutch passion also up there but imo breeds are a bit boring. But the genetics are awesome and yeilds

Wow beast your like the (bob Ross) panting a picture of happy plants in my head

Velk iv grown a few mephisto autos.always killer smoke gets u wrecked,very strong there genetics are awsome but u either get a big plant or a small plant.but worth it for the smoke;) and dutch passion are always monster plants and amazing smoke ;) happy growing

If leafs are up thats a sign ur plants are happy.and as the soil gets drier the leafs will pray more at there happiest times;) hope this helps;)

Thanks beasty hope you had a good Xmas and have a good nye !!! .

Velk iv grown a few mephisto autos.always killer smoke gets u wrecked,very strong there genetics are awsome but u either get a big plant or a small plant.but worth it for the smoke;) and dutch passion are always monster plants and amazing smoke ;) happy growing

Yea I been watching your 3 bears og that really speaks to me as me and my two pals they call us the 3 bears .. so would like to try it at some point have you got any eye candy for us beasty .

What do you all think, Hermie?
GM

IMG_066054.JPG
IMG_066149.JPG

It's hard to say a fav as I've only grew one so far and not complete but from the genetics it's Mephisto genetics

Big yielding autos ask beast he does a few Dutch passion that come
Out monster

Highest thc recorded from an auto is from Mephisto genetics at just a tad under 26% thc from what I've seen and the flavours and breeds Mephisto genetics all day long Dutch passion also up there but imo breeds are a bit boring. But the genetics are awesome and yeilds

Thanks for the info! We just ordered some auto seeds from Sensible Seeds- 1 FastBuds Tangimatic, 1 Cream of the Crop Narcotic Kush, 3 World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder, and 1 Sensible Seeds OG Kush. They sent me 10 free seeds! 5 Sensible Seeds Serioudly Citrus (not an auto) and 5 Flash Seeds Black Thai Super Auto. I have to pick 4 seeds to start because I can only grow 4 at one time. I'm pretty psyched! I think I will go with 1 Afghan, 1 OG, 1 Black Thai, and 1 Tangi.

My first guess would be yes. Looks like it to me. What genetics and strain is it?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am not sure but I was told that it could be an indica ruderalis cross with Cannatonic and feminized; got it from a friend just to try.
GM

I am not sure but I was told that it could be an indica ruderalis cross with Cannatonic and feminized; got it from a friend just to try.
GM
If it's your only plant I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just pick it off and watch for more.

If it's your only plant I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just pick it off and watch for more.

I have others so it is now compost!
Thanks
GM

Good day growers hope ur all merry and well, so here is my perfectsun goliath auto garden, my baby whitewidow autos;)
20161231_172147.JPG
and killer kush auto budding well she stinks
20161231_172300.JPG
and 3 bears og auto big buds forming smells intense;)
20161231_172402.JPG
and mikromachine auto busting some shapes buds are solid and firm and have a few weeks to go yet,a great strong plant;)
20161231_172332.JPG
and group shots goliath auto garden
20161231_172211.JPG
20161231_172235.JPG
20161231_172431.JPG
happy newyear every1 and happy growing;)

Back
Top Bottom