Auto Growers Club

thebeast27

On Vacation
Well good day all.this thread is for auto growers. Here is a place to share the love of autos share info ask questions.show ur grow journels and pics of your plants.anything autoflower is welcome so dont be shy fellow auto growers.i as always will be here sharing my love of autos .and to continue showing every1 that autos loved to be pushed to there limits in everyway, regardless of any grower that says otherwise, auto are crap or delicate or dont do this dont do that.how wrong u are is all i have to say;).unless u urself have tried to push the auto limits first hand then u havnt got a clue.there is so much to learn and so much can be done with autos with monster results beautiful plants and heavy yields;) well thats all for now.welcome every1, as always all questions and discussions welcome and happy growing every1;):welcome::tokin::cheer::high-five::Namaste::volcano-smiley::circle-of-love::thumb::passitleft::passitleft::tommy::theband::420:

Here is my current sponsored auto grow ,some plants been topped and lstd.some been left alone to grow;)
20161127_102424.JPG
20161127_102451.JPG
20161127_102517.JPG
20161127_102545.JPG
20161127_102606.JPG
20161127_102639.JPG
20161127_102703.JPG
20161127_102755.JPG
happy growing every1;)

420-magazine-mobile767963514.jpg

First grow here, Blueberry Kush autos from Nirvana at 5.5 weeks from seed. My original plan was to just leave them alone as far as any sort of training goes being that this is my first time and I'm just considering it mainly as a learning experience, but I'm almost regretting not doing some LST early on because these mutants have grown way taller than the breeder's stated maximum height.

My rig is a GH Rainforest 318 so it's essentially an aeroponic/dwc setup and I'm running GH nutes (3 part series plus Rapid Start, Liquid KoolBloom, Diamond Nectar, Calmag, and some Hydroguard that keeps the roots nice and healthy) at 1/2 strength. Lights are 2x600w LEDs that I'm pretty pleased with so far.

I half expected to accidentally kill them by now due to my never having any sort of a green thumb at all so I'm pretty happy with the results so far, I just wish they'd stop shooting up past the 80cm mark that I'd counted on from the breeder .. They're flowering like crazy and there are budsites everywhere, no idea what I'll eventually yield but I'm certain it'll be far beyond what my initial expectations were! My goal was to try to get 2oz per plant and it looks like that'll easily happen by the time they finish.

I'm digging autos because they really are fairly low maintenance and they shoot up like rockets, so in the hands of an experienced grower there's no doubt in my mind that yields would be comparable to photos over time given that you'll have more crops.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Boernn welcome mate and that is a great looking setup looks awsome. And those lights are doing u proud good job.have u notice stretch slowing down? And dont be to afraid as u can get ur plants very close to leds with no ill effect.my think big currently sits 13 inches from my light and is loving it. Keep up the good work ur harvest i think will be very heavy;) happy growing;)

Boernn welcome mate and that is a great looking setup looks awsome. And those lights are doing u proud good job.have u notice stretch slowing down? And dont be to afraid as u can get ur plants very close to leds with no ill effect.my think big currently sits 13 inches from my light and is loving it. Keep up the good work ur harvest i think will be very heavy;) happy growing;)

They really haven't slowed down at all to be honest, I'm a little proud that they've grown like monsters but a little annoyed that they won't slow down and outgrow my tent but they're doing very well from what I can see anyway. I've started to gently pull them away from the middle of the tent towards the sides with twine to try to keep the top colas from pushing against the lights and to expose the lower areas as well. They've got cotton balls popping up all over so I wish they'd stop growing vertically and focus on getting those flowers fatter!

Boernn yea tying them down will help just be careful not to snap anything.u should be proud that plant is a beauty.and u have learned that seedbank info is a rough guide.some do finish on time true to their word.and others are hidden monsters and wna veg longer and grow huge.like the plant u have now ha ha.and if she has sativa in her gene she might not ever stop fully grown up.i grew automazar topped and let grow and she grew huge into my lights.i supercropped and tied down best i could but she just bounced back up and kept growing up till harvest.il try find a pic hold up;)

Here is pic of the autos from this morning... about 4 weeks from popping out of rockwool

Fast and Vast just got LSTed this morning, WWxBB LSTed 2 days ago, and GSC LSTed last night(Bottom Right-Girl Scout Cookies, Top Middle-WWxBB, Bottom Left- Fast and Vast)
DSCN043913.JPG

Boernn yea tying them down will help just be careful not to snap anything.u should be proud that plant is a beauty.and u have learned that seedbank info is a rough guide.some do finish on time true to their word.and others are hidden monsters and wna veg longer and grow huge.like the plant u have now ha ha.and if she has sativa in her gene she might not ever stop fully grown up.i grew automazar topped and let grow and she grew huge into my lights.i supercropped and tied down best i could but she just bounced back up and kept growing up till harvest.il try find a pic hold up;)

Lol yeah I'm finding out that breeder's specs are kinda guidelines rather than a true goal. These bastards are 30cm over the maximum 80cm stated, but I'm really not complaining too much as I'm sure the end result will be way more than what I thought I'd get when I started.

And they're hybrids as per the breeder but again it was stated that they're indica dominant so I figured they'd be fat and bushy rather than the sativa genes being dominant and making these things take off like rockets. I'll definitely LST or scrog next time for sure just to be safe!

420-magazine-mobile949632951.jpg

420-magazine-mobile992572734.jpg

420-magazine-mobile630938920.jpg

These are my auto candy canes! Just under four weeks from popping out of the dirt! Accidentally left the door open and the cats got to them so they got a trimming to say the least. Also just topped. These bloody things are resilient.

I'll throw mine in here too. Always good to get an experienced eye on things. Here is my Quick One. Dropped her on 10/9 She is still very thin. I pulled her from the veg area and tossed her into the flower tent on 11/12 due to over-zealous planting and lots of leaves :)

:peacetwo:

Dank looking sweet mate.nuce girls;)can u not pull the pots apart from each other a bit.bigger the room the bigger and wider the plant will grow;) happy growing

Hiya!
I've been on here about a week now and still can't work out how to post things of my own. I only seem to be able to read and reply to other people. Being a recent auto convert I thought I'd have a go and chip in before I give up.
420-magazine-mobile517085858.jpg

6 Skunk autos from Sweet Seeds....
420-magazine-mobile642991747.jpg

Grown, picked and dried in 9 weeks....
420-magazine-mobile353878978.jpg

7 3/4 oz!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1448139278.jpg

Great idea, Beast:high-five:

I've had 4 auto grows and one photo grow. I have another auto grow going right now (see signature).

I grow in a small space (30x20x30) so my plants have not been huge. The biggest auto was the CropKingSeeds Northern Lights. I got real thick buds off that plant. The Jack Herer was the other auto and the buds were decent, just not big and fat.

The current grow is Amnesia Haze. Took a long time (over a week) to get more than a set of leaves on her. She's small and compact, but in the last few days has begun to stretch. She also showed pistils before the others. She displayed them around 21 days - almost a week earlier than the other two auto strains.

I've grown a couple with Fox Farms and a couple with Advanced Nutrients. Originally had problems with PH but was likely due to the FF soil I used, I switched to Sunshine Mix #4 which has no nutes. Went back to FF because the NL I did was also FF and those buds were nice.

You may notice the different shape of the bud tops. I've been doing backbuilding on some buds from each plant. The pointy buds are typically those without any backbuilding. The rounder fatter bud tops have been snipped about 6 weeks into flower.

Here are some of my auto pics:

Amnesia Haze (27 days) - she has been topped
Amnesia_Day_27.JPG

Jack Herer
IMG_51897.JPG

Jack Herer (day 71) - one on the left was topped
JHA_Day_71_in_tent.JPG

Northern Lights
Grow_2_Day_71_days_in_tent.JPG

Northern Lights (first grow)
Day_60_plant_both_side_inside.JPG

Celts welcome.those are some happy pretty young ladies.best of luck mate i hope they explode after been topped.but ideally u wna top an auto young between day 14 and 20 of life;) for the best results and structure of plant;) here is my think big before been topped
20161024_092853.JPG
and topped
20161025_183025.JPG
20161025_183043.JPG
and 4 days later
20161030_192849.JPG
20161101_094529.JPG
then 2 days later began lst
20161101_122354.JPG
20161101_122413.JPG
and then kept tying her down and all bottom growth and leafs removed and some heavy defols along the way and here she is today.7 weeks old;)
20161122_103039.JPG
20161127_102545.JPG
20161127_102703.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Hiya!
I've been on here about a week now and still can't work out how to post things of my own. I only seem to be able to read and reply to other people. Being a recent auto convert I thought I'd have a go and chip in before I give up.
420-magazine-mobile517085858.jpg

6 Skunk autos from Sweet Seeds....
420-magazine-mobile642991747.jpg

Grown, picked and dried in 9 weeks....
420-magazine-mobile353878978.jpg

7 3/4 oz!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1448139278.jpg

Hey nice grow! I had issues posting when I started a couple weeks ago. When you're on the app for your phone and you're at the timeline. Scroll over to the browse tab, click on the grow room, then on the journals in progress. Then click the three dots at the top right of the screen and you can write a post. I don't know why it's so complicated. I thought the first week I had to reach a certain number of posts or something.

Golfer welcome mate and great to see u.and thanks yea this thread will prove alot about autos and for people who doubt autos;).ur rocking those autos mate.big fat buds and nicely controlled topped autos.top work pal keep it up.happy growing;)

Back
Top Bottom