Auto Growers Club

Is there a way to check PH in soil without flushing the plant and checking the PH of the runoff? I have a soil probe and it always comes out saying the PH is like 7.9 but yesterday I flushed my plant with plain tap water and the PH was perfect - like 6.0. I don't like to flush my autos because it takes them forever to dry out.

I really have no experience thinning my plant and I b worried to stunt it this far into growth is that posable. So u think just start popping fan leaves off start high or low and how much is to much and is there a limit on how much I can do at a time now I don't want to strip her down but I wan it to fill out well and I know those leaves aren't what I want they r just using up all my plants energy but it is hydroponic so no shortage in nutes do I pop them at there base or at the leaves

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile593345868.jpg

I was scared at first not knowing what to take off and what not to but you can take leafs and fan leafs off I gave mine the heaviest defol the other night and they look like they loved it they have grown taller and more pronounced
420-magazine-mobile540875316.jpg
just take stuff that is blocking light to any bud sites, just don't damage the new growth above the leaf and your fine , I took a few hours to read and watch some videos there's a guide on flower defol on ------------.com there that shows you he removes what I thought you shouldn't touch but he breaks it down and shows you a time laps after and the results are amazing man
420-magazine-mobile1621906572.jpg
have a look on that should help out if nobody is to hand here to help out happy growing Buddy

Is there a way to check PH in soil without flushing the plant and checking the PH of the runoff? I have a soil probe and it always comes out saying the PH is like 7.9 but yesterday I flushed my plant with plain tap water and the PH was perfect - like 6.0. I don't like to flush my autos because it takes them forever to dry out.

Get some soil and some ro water put in a cup give a good mix leave for an hour or so and give another mixthat will give you a rough idea although this is what I used to test my coco ph I also have one them soil probs but they are really inaccurate another option is a soil ph testing kit about £5-£10 pounds

This might sound like a dumb ass question but when you say just defoil to get light to the budsites........what exactly are the bud sites... Just where any stems connect?

Leafs that are covering tops of buds or around the buds I think

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was scared at first not knowing what to take off and what not to but you can take leafs and fan leafs off I gave mine the heaviest defol the other night and they look like they loved it they have grown taller and more pronounced
420-magazine-mobile540875316.jpg
just take stuff that is blocking light to any bud sites, just don't damage the new growth above the leaf and your fine , I took a few hours to read and watch some videos there's a guide on flower defol on ------------.com there that shows you he removes what I thought you shouldn't touch but he breaks it down and shows you a time laps after and the results are amazing man
420-magazine-mobile1621906572.jpg
have a look on that should help out if nobody is to hand here to help out happy growing Buddy

Took a big bowl of fan leaves off the plants looks grate I've found so many buds under there and they r defiantly bulking up makes me . it was scary but I trust my people on here I've Sean no problems so far ph is on point temp is on point no nute burn or bugs actually easy I'd say the hardest part of growing is getting the right information and just keeping clean I can go days with out checking ph now she's drinking a lot of water so my Rez changes r more often due to only having 4 gallons in my bucket but I don't mind thanks everyone who have help out
420-magazine-mobile200021678.jpg

Now who has good canna butter recipes so I can use my clippings or any other ideas of what to do with them

What are everyone's favorite autos and why?

Best yielding variety for autos?

Also highest THC for an auto?

And, are super-autos supposed to have way better yields?

There is so much information out there and it's so hard to know what to believe. The seed companies all give an approximate yield per plant but it seems to be on the high side. If you have a website that you feel is accurate can you please share?

Thanks to everyone- it's great to be able to get info from people who are in the trenches!

420-magazine-mobile664994869.jpg

What's up auto growers I got 3 little lady's northern lights from Seedsman. Coco grow 2 to up pot (4days from germ) and the one in her permanent 4gal pot if 10 days from germination. All will be topped @3rd node and one will be LST'd to keep them around the same height as her pot is 6" taller than the other two. Pretty impressed with the knowledge and insight on this page by the way guys and girls fuckin stoked there's a420 community out here makes it a lot easier to grow. Will drop back in later in the grow guys. Cheers

420-magazine-mobile664994869.jpg

What's up auto growers I got 3 little lady's northern lights from Seedsman. Coco grow 2 to up pot (4days from germ) and the one in her permanent 4gal pot if 10 days from germination. All will be topped @3rd node and one will be LST'd to keep them around the same height as her pot is 6" taller than the other two. Pretty impressed with the knowledge and insight on this page by the way guys and girls fuckin stoked there's a420 community out here makes it a lot easier to grow. Will drop back in later in the grow guys. Cheers

You going to start a journal?

Back
Top Bottom