Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Stress induced pollen is still the same. If from a female, offspring will be all females. Cheers

cool beans :)
FD162BDD-1716-4C7F-AA3A-D25CF1B5E12E.jpeg
F3587C99-8B8F-4036-BF6E-20BC9D1B3F6A.jpeg

these are the suspects anyway, second one has been topped a couple of days ago and lst this morn and top one just lst and a couple of big shady fans removed lol

How many days above ground?

How many days above ground?

the germinated seeds were planted 21 days ago today, 6 days after germination, and first broke the surface 1and2 days later, so the lst only was 20 days above ground and the topped one 19.

Very good! So if (and I'm assuming they are) they're autoflowers, they'll be fine. You have started lst training, also. Also, very good! I've found I need to tuck some big fan leaves so light can get to the bud sights better. Buts that a ways down the road. Cheers

Very good! So if (and I'm assuming they are) they're autoflowers, they'll be fine. You have started lst training, also. Also, very good! I've found I need to tuck some big fan leaves so light can get to the bud sights better. Buts that a ways down the road. Cheers
oh i think these ones have loved a bit of pulling tugging and chopping, tucking leaves left righth and center already! at feed this morning i needed to and again just now for evening feed lol
(running coco feeding twice a day, 500ml per day total split into 2 atm)

Ah, I didn't know. I'm a dirt man. All organic, etc. Only grow outdoors in the summer, but I like it. Several here have DWC, hempy, and the like. They'll give you pointers that I couldn't. Cheers

Hi im new to 420 and im just about to finish my first go at a few autos ive been growing for 30years and have done it every way you can think of lol well i looked on inter net to see what people were saying about them have to admit 420 seems to be one of the best site i planted 4 seeds of G14 auto and all came up i was suprised to see 2 foot at 2 weeks and going very strong started to think what am i doing wrong to tall to quick but i have 1000w hps lights a/c tent good chems read a lot about dont do this and dont do that it seemed to be more about donts but they powered on and i had to bend over at 5 foot as u can see in pic they didnt really get spread out right i didnt get some net under till a bit late didnt plan on netting them any way they are now 7 weeks and im going to pull around 9 let them fatten up a lot sorry pics not best colour i will post better just befor i pull thanks and its great to join this great site

Attachments

• 20190223_090756.jpg
    20190223_090756.jpg
    849.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 20190223_090738.jpg
    20190223_090738.jpg
    904.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 20190223_090730.jpg
    20190223_090730.jpg
    901.9 KB · Views: 167
Ah, I didn't know. I'm a dirt man. All organic, etc. Only grow outdoors in the summer, but I like it. Several here have DWC, hempy, and the like. They'll give you pointers that I couldn't. Cheers

thats cool man everyone has their preference, id like to look at organic in the future, havent read into it yet, this is my first grow, and no planning went into it, i just decided one night whilst tokin a cali kush/grapefruit coctail that it was about time to have a go lol next morning i started sorting the grow area, ordered some stuff including a small kit which came with a bag of coco, so thats where i started, wasnt until a few days after that i came here to start learning some stuff lol
i like the look of the docbrix method but thats way outa my ability and have no where near the room for it lol

Hi im new to 420 and im just about to finish my first go at a few autos ive been growing for 30years and have done it every way you can think of lol well i looked on inter net to see what people were saying about them have to admit 420 seems to be one of the best site i planted 4 seeds of G14 auto and all came up i was suprised to see 2 foot at 2 weeks and going very strong started to think what am i doing wrong to tall to quick but i have 1000w hps lights a/c tent good chems read a lot about dont do this and dont do that it seemed to be more about donts but they powered on and i had to bend over at 5 foot as u can see in pic they didnt really get spread out right i didnt get some net under till a bit late didnt plan on netting them any way they are now 7 weeks and im going to pull around 9 let them fatten up a lot sorry pics not best colour i will post better just befor i pull thanks and its great to join this great site

welcome pete plants look awesome

is this about to reach maturity? branches are starting to become uneven..
hope the blurple is clear enough lol
I can’t quite see detail enough to see pistils, it if that is just new branches forming. How old is the plant? I tend to see pistils develop at about three to four weeks, but they don’t really start maturing until week 7 or 8, depending on how long the strain takes to get to harvest. I’m saying week 7 or 8 on a 10 week strain.

BB5159BB-CFDB-4234-AC15-98BFF370FDD8.jpeg

i think this is a better indication? :)
actually i have a question, i have been using the ionic grow, and wondering when should i start the bloom? would i add both to begin then just bloom alone or what should i do?
theyre currently fed twice a day up to 400ml now with 40ppm remineralised ro150 cm 350 grow. 550ppm for first feed then around 300 ppm grow for 2nd feed.

Anyone done anything fun lately? You know, auto related.
Any giant harvests, or fancy manifolding?
:theband:

I've been keeping at least a pair of autos in rotation for a while now.
:meditate:
I've got some GSC from Fastbuds and some Candy Cane from CKS drying now.
They've been drying upside down in the flowering tent for a week.
Since the lights out in there, I have a Kryptonite from Pyramid seeds in a veg cabinet.
:love:
That's all getting moved around tonight and trimmed.
Last night, I dropped an auto that was an old experiment in futility.
A while back I used pollen from a GSC hermie, on Tangerine auto from GYO.
I believe it's made by Barneys Farm, which is awesome.
:lot-o-toke:
Anyways. I'll add some pics if I can manage to get it to sprout.

:snowboating:

Hello, I have been growing Lamb's Breath and White Widow autos from CKS on the outside of my tent photo grows. 5 GALLON grow bags, organic, have been yielding about 4oz per plant avg. under LED lighting .:high-five: I ENVY your yields Pennywise! Actually, I am thrilled with getting my auto plants over 4 oz.! I see what can be done, and it is amazing!:rollit:

Dam bro congrats those look like they will yield u a nice harvest. I member a tangy auto I ran last year in a 5gal dwc bucket and got over half lbs from her. I got another going but the llast 2 r 3 I ran in soil like this one they start off lookn wierd and shit but grow out of it an make some nice meds but jus not the great yield I'm used to when they start out great. But still live an learn an I learned she jus likes the water lol. But my bluedream auto on the other hand is booming right out the gate. So I topped her an left the tangy alone untopped an both are in 10 gal cloth pots. And under my new 260 watt Quantum Board XL. Here is my bluedream as of yesterday I think the pic was taken lol.

And here is my veg area for now an the new QB XL. Both autos are in front left is the B.D. and right is the Tangie'matic

I've been feeding dyna-gro nutes foilage-pro and pro-tekt 2ml each per gallon of ro water ph to 6.2 6.3

Back
Top Bottom