Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Oh Yeah, almost forgot. This lil crackers probably my favourite stone in 15 years. Never had anything like it.
Blue dream'matic by fastbuds. Takes forever to grow, was 56 days before throwing pistils but fuck me what a stone.
It's like a beautiful hazy day dream.
Got about 4oz each from them in 10L coco pots. Reckon it'd be would be a good candidate for a reservoir pounder too. Could get these things massive if you wanted to.
I only kept a couple oz of it and was mostly just having single skinners before my bus to work at 6am and it was leaving me in a fuckin trance for the full hour. Like when you've had too much drugs and get that kinda see through eyelids thing where you can walk about sitting still. (Will make sense to anyone who's done unmentionables)
Reckon it would be mental trippy at high doses. Seriously potent stuff. Like lucid dreaming when you lie back and shut your eyes. Beautiful 10/10
Screenshot_20190605-194706.png

Sounds awesome to me!
Best of gear mate:)
Think the strongest auto I've had in terms of heavy day wrecker is a toss up between ripleys og and auto night queen.
Both of them can leave you seeing purple trails after a big one lol.
Ripleys is awesome for anti anxiety but the night queen generally left me thinking Ze Germans Are Comming!!
Bit paranoia inducing for a lot of folk I found. Fuckin strong though. Kick anyone's ass :)

Switched my DIY led panel out for a couple Vero18s in 3000k. The lanky, wimpy look is gone after 2 days.

Anyone grow out The Incredible Bulk? I have a single seed here, wondering if she's worth my time/limited space or if I should just do an extra DDA?

Ok so it's been a min since I harvested my last auto which was my Bluedream Auto from fast buds I got 3.14 oz off that girl. And even tho the buds were like lil popcorn buds. Dam they were some stoney lil shits :rofl:. And super super skunky and great flavor kinda fruity but more of a pungent danky smell/flavor. Over all great smoke an this is with only like 12 days of a cure its guna get way better with more of a cure. I'm hoping it turns out more fruity as time goes on. But anyway here is my next auto I got a Pineapple Express Auto from fast buds and she is jus turning to a beast.

Then the next lil auto I got is another Bluedream Auto also from fast buds. She got stunted out a tad by the giant Pineapple Express Auto next to her lol.

Has anyone ever moved an auto from a tent to an outside environment while in the bloom stage? I have an Amnesia Haze that's about 80 days from germination. I think it might have three weeks until it's done. I want to get it out of my tent now.
I have a sunny, screened-in back porch where I'm thinking of putting it. It's a DWC grow, but I have electricity on the porch for the aeration pump.

I am concerned about how the change in environment might affect the plant. In my tent, it was kept at about 74 F and 50 percent humidity, and I ran the lights 20 on 4 off. Outside, it will be much warmer (high 80s today). Humidity today is 57 percent but I know it will go up sooner or later. Sunlight will go down to 15 hours per day.

Is this a bad idea? I'm thinking it sure sounds like one. @Chris Scorpio @Rifleman @Barney86

Has anyone ever moved an auto from a tent to an outside environment while in the bloom stage? I have an Amnesia Haze that's about 80 days from germination. I think it might have three weeks until it's done. I want to get it out of my tent now. It's a DWC grow, but I have electricity on the porch for the aeration pump.

I have a sunny, screened-in back porch where I'm thinking of putting it. I am concerned about how the change in environment might affect the plant. In my tent, it was kept at about 74 F and 50 percent humidity, and I ran the lights 20 on 4 off. Outside, it will be much warm (high 80s today). Humidity today is 57 percent but I know it will go up sooner or later. Sunlight will go down to 15 hours per day.

Is this a bad idea. I'm thinking it sure sounds like one.
I’m doing that right now
I’m growing in soil
It’s been cold spring here in Ontario but on the warmer days I pop my autos outside
They are continuing to flourish
I’m only about 1 weeks into flower

I’m doing that right now
I’m growing in soil
It’s been cold spring here in Ontario but on the warmer days I pop my autos outside
They are continuing to flourish
I’m only about 1 weeks into flower
Were you growing them in a tent inside? If so, how many hours with lights on?

Yes it’s indoor, I built a grow room in my basement 4’X4’ run 24 hrs light
I put them back before nightfall
7B04F67C-F87D-49CB-B8D4-88202119A65B.jpeg
Nice looking, Tio!

I don't have the option of putting mine back in the tent at night. I need the tent for something else.

Hey all just found this thread and am about to start reading from pg1 but wanted to show off my auto girls. This is my first ever solo grow and first time growing indoors.
I've got 3 growing at day 43 from sprout today.
Gelato auto got quadline training and started showing pistils at day 28.
20190618_203148.jpg
20190618_203140.jpg
20190618_203421.jpg
20190618_203442.jpg
20190618_203433.jpg
20190618_203509.jpg

Northern lights autoflower
Went with LST on this one and she has slowly started popping pistils for almost a week now.
20190618_203121.jpg
20190618_203130.jpg

Zkittles auto
This one had issues early in life and I was worried it was going to die. So I didnt do any training. It turned the corner and has been growing very well since.
No sign of pistils yet but seems to be getting ready to start.
20190618_203154.jpg
20190618_203202.jpg

Thanks for looking
StaySharp

I lusted one for a while (her training was in... the darker arts ;) ).

Really nice plants. The guy that bred these picked great parents. Sturdy lil gals.

I did a little harvest today. TripleG's
Devil's Pitchfork F3 auto regular seeds. There are plenty more buried in the buds

Also,

But they are just babies.

Hell yea bro congrats on the beans an the new cross or is it one uve been working on? Eitherway lookn good bro congrats.

Those beans are the fruits of a year's work, My work. Since I fired up the grow last year after taking a couple off, I have wanted to work this line. It is an amateur attempt to stabilize a more potent DDA type of buzz, more or less. I still have a lot more work to do, including going back to F2 seeds and choosing a second line to work so that I have two sets of parents. I love it, tests my patience and resolve.

The QP Stardawg autos (private breeder) were sent to me to test and give full report. I think because I am able to verbalize my conclusions in writing very well, despite the fact that I am not an excellent grower.

Those beans are the fruits of a year's work, My work. Since I fired up the grow last year after taking a couple off, I have wanted to work this line. It is an amateur attempt to stabilize a more potent DDA type of buzz, more or less. I still have a lot more work to do, including going back to F2 seeds and choosing a second line to work so that I have two sets of parents. I love it, tests my patience and resolve.

The QP Stardawg autos (private breeder) were sent to me to test and give full report. I think because I am able to verbalize my conclusions in writing very well, despite the fact that I am not an excellent grower.

Hmmm thts funny u mention that. I've always been good at gardening an other things but never one for words or explaining myself idk shit always comes out gumbled up an not at all the way I was meaning it lol hey maybe we shud do a team up lmao u cud be the words and I be the hands sorta thing hahaha. But yea man good luck with the breeding or working ur cross or what have u.

Back
Top Bottom