Auto Growers Unite

Hey everyone! I just started my first grow and decided to go with blueberry kush auto. I know it can be a sensitive one to grow so I'm hoping to get as much help along the way as possible.

Here's a pic of my setup as of today. I have them germinating in Fox farms ocean forest with grocery bags on top to keep the humidity in. They've been in there for 2 days and I'm anxious to know when they might pop.
420-magazine-mobile1261107085.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Did you soak the seeds first? Was there a tap root when you put them in? Everytime i see people in that soil they burn there babies... Be careful

9 Or 10 CKS Trainwreck Autos - First Time - Topped - Soilless
No just flushed the soil really well and let it sit under the lights for a day to get it warm. Then I sprayed the top layer before dropping the seeds in to keep humidity up. Should I try and dig them out to germinate In water? .

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You definitely should get a tap root out forst b4 putting in soil.. Many ways to do this.. I personally soak in water for 24hrs then into paper towel soaked on a dinner plate on top of a heating pad on low.. Usually a day or 2 and the yaps are 1/4 to 1/2 inch long.. Then push your finger down in the center 1/2 inch or so, mabe 3/4inch in the soil, then tap root down and cover with 1/4-1/2inch soil and wait... You could go looking for survivors in there but be careful.. You dont want to crush the tap if its already out... I have read of people just chucking them in and hoping for the best... But with the cost of seeds i like to be sure there ready b4 potting them...
Hope this helps

You definitely should get a tap root out forst b4 putting in soil.. Many ways to do this.. I personally soak in water for 24hrs then into paper towel soaked on a dinner plate on top of a heating pad on low.. Usually a day or 2 and the yaps are 1/4 to 1/2 inch long.. Then push your finger down in the center 1/2 inch or so, mabe 3/4inch in the soil, then tap root down and cover with 1/4-1/2inch soil and wait... You could go looking for survivors in there but be careful.. You dont want to crush the tap if its already out... I have read of people just chucking them in and hoping for the best... But with the cost of seeds i like to be sure there ready b4 potting them...
Hope this helps

Hmm. I'll probably wait a few days before digging them out then. I don't want to risk shocking them unless it's obvious that they aren't responding. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom