Auto Guerilla Grow - Scotland

As promised some pics. The 1st 3 are of the super skunk after it was chopped with 1 taken mid-wash. The last 3 are of the gdp from a few days ago (not much change since then though).

20171030_220212.jpg
20171030_220224.jpg
20171030_220659.jpg

20171101_131730.jpg
20171101_131743.jpg
20171101_131759.jpg

I think a proper update is due. Yesterday i did almost a full defol of the gdp. Have also brought forward my chop date by 5 days as recently i noticed nanners on my plant and they are in almost every bud including the popcorn buds. I am hoping that there is no need to worry as no visible signs of sacs and any pollen that may be there wont have enough time to make seeds. I didnt want to leave it till next week for chopping just in case. I have been bringing her in at night time so give her a bit of warmth and this will also help dry the soil a bit more meaning that she is getting a head start for the drying process. After today she will be left in darkness till saturday night when i will pull her out and trim for drying. Will post pics later on of the nanners i found and also after her defol last night.

Gdp was chopped yesterday, just a wash with lemon juice and baking soda then a rinse. Now hanging to dry. Found a couple of very small pieces of budrot after rinsing so have cut them out so just need to keep an eye on the drying to make sure none has spread. Came in from work tonight and my flat is absolutely reeking. Luckily the other half's parents are not coming for dinner this week as my other half has said she will go out there. Thank fuck for that. I aim to keep my crop indoor for 3 days then place box outside on the balcony to further slow the drying process. No need to worry about bugs as it far too cold now and this cold will slow the drying process. This is also the first time hanging branches, almost the whole plant in one. Am hoping this time around i will have some very stinky weed once cured properly. In the past i have trimmed and dried individual buds which sped up the drying process but i think it was dried too quick and i think that helped kill the smell. I also now have a hygrometer which i can use to keep an eye on RH. Next update will be in a couple of weeks time once it dried for a week and cured for a week. Hoping to leave this strain for as long as possible so to enjoy it better.

20171118_150958.jpg
20171118_151003.jpg
20171118_151011.jpg
20171118_151022.jpg
20171118_165249.jpg
20171118_165314.jpg

I initially dried indoora for 3 days, then put out on the balcony and left there for 3 days too (was quite cold so helped slow dry). Brought inside for a further 24 hours or so and chopped into curing jar.

Final dry weight was 13.42g. I had 3 very small buds that fell off during rinsing so they got dried and smoked (total of approx 0.3g).

Curing jar sitting at approx 65% and took a couple of buds out last nite to smoke (couldnt resist). They do need a further dry so have left the lid off the jar earlier on and will replace again tonight. Smoke is very pleasant, not harsh and also not a total couchlock like i thought it would be. Upon inspection there seem to be half cloudy half clear trich's with the odd amber. After another couple of weeks i expect this to get stronger and also the smell to increase. They still smell in the jar but the scent isnt strong but this is my first time ever having grown weed which smells good while curing. In the past i have trimmed the buds and dried them within around 3 days which i now know is too quick.

20171126_150210.jpg
20171126_150205.jpg

Here are some final pictures of the gdp buds. Best i can do with a phone camera. Hopefully next year's grow will prove a bit more promising than this one. Have had many mistakes over the past 3 years so am hoping next year that very few mistakes will be made. Am also going to attempt to grow some strawberry blue outside next year, they are a photo plant but i really like that strain so will grow them alongside my autos. They should start to flower around end of aug/begin of sept and be ready by the end of oct. Will be keeping the 3 of them separate with them having an individual cage round each 1 and each plant will be covered once buds start to form. The cover will still allow light to penetrate to the plant while keeping rain off the buds thus reducing the chance of budrot.

20171130_233450.jpg
20171130_233523_0_.jpg
20171130_233523.jpg
20171130_233534.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now. We look forward to next year's grow :thumb:

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom