Auto issue on first ever grow

NoobToob

My first grow, and it is.... interesting.

I am growing 3 autos, 2 Tangerine Dreams and 1 Blueberry. The 2 TDs have had some weird growth, especially TD1 now in flower, but they are both producing bud, even with a weird mutation on one.

The issue I am having is on the Blueberry. I'm on day 58 of all 3 breaking the soil, and both TDs have what looks like a lot of bud on it(to me; no idea except from other's pics and vids, and it's different in person). However, the BB has what LOOKS like a lot of bud sites, however no buds. On day 58. On an autoflower. I decided to try the "flip to 12/12 to try and jump it" method that I read about on several posts, so started that today.

Should I just chunk it? I'm personally tired of it as it is now starting to take over my tent, which is funny as it was always the smallest. It's an Indica and the TDs are Sativa, yet the BB is now taller than the others and WAY bushier and encroaching on the TDs. Also, I see the 2 hairs, though that is all that is there. It's confusing to me.

Any help/advice about the BB would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, I can take pics of the BB if it would help, as well as the apparent mutation on the one TD if people want to see it.

Sorry for the long delay. I went ahead and got rid of the Blueberry. It was doing anything after 3 days of the light cycle change, and was just crowding my other 2 girls.

As to pictures:

The left side of the plant is much higher than the right side. The other plant is proportional. ie normal.
IMG_20180204_193406.jpg

You can see the grouping on the left.
IMG_20180204_193423.jpg

A close-up of the trio.
IMG_20180204_193440.jpg

Slightly further back.
IMG_20180204_193447.jpg

Oh, I'm not worried, as it seemed to increase the bud :high-five:

It was just weird and I haven't seen that posted anywhere before.

My other plant is loaded as well, and the smell when I open the tent..... :circle-of-love: I will touch them and keep smelling my fingers for the next hour or so.

Thanks for your input, and have a great evening :)

Back
Top Bottom