Auto Lemon Haze - Soil - 16/12 Stanovich Grow Journal 2015

Moorning UK,and hey Rest of World ;)

here come little stoners update :)

Like usually one :blunt: and here we go ;)

Decided to chop little inner bud,which had pale green leafs,not enough light.
Mate of mine gave green light:thumb:

Here's photo,not much but home grown :);)
image3260.jpeg

And since had small watering and time spent in grow room,decided that extraction fan noisy and annoying...

Here's quick solution ---Cardboard box,some foam,wrapped in tape....

image3261.jpeg

Thanks for popping over ;):thumb:

Moorning UK,and hey Rest of World ;)

here come little stoners update :)

Like usually one :blunt: and here we go ;)

Decided to chop little inner bud,which had pale green leafs,not enough light.
Mate of mine gave green light:thumb:

Here's photo,not much but home grown :);)
image3260.jpeg

And since had small watering and time spent in grow room,decided that extraction fan noisy and annoying...

Here's quick solution ---Cardboard box,some foam,wrapped in tape....

image3261.jpeg

Thanks for popping over ;):thumb:

Lovely DIY fix!:clap:

Here we are again,with some little updates ;)
Lucy 8 weeks flower
Estella-3weeks flower
Suzy- 1 week flower
Mystery #1&#2 - 3weeks flower

All girls had watering...
Quite a bit excited:) Did few bits in my garden.
Both Autos been swapped corners they sit in,did it few times.
All cannopy is pretty level,have just 3-4 main colas like 2-3inch taller,and they getting LST..
So all together inbetween autos should have around 20 -nuggets or buds- really hope. :circle-of-love:

Mystery #2 got nice tops,she really puts smile on my face.
Never expected anything from here,but she's doing great.

Mystery #1 is trying to put effort in budding but ... ;););)

Estella,mmmhh....:yummy:
Tops slowly filling in and they start getting frosty.
Should have another 6-7weeks flowering,but trichs will tell:thumb:

Suzy...she's sort of the special one... ;)
She got the thicked stem of all,and it's tumb size:thumb:
Honna get harvested last ;):cheer:

Lucy,she's so stinky...ahhh...can't imagine to have a smoke,should be a killer;)

So here's few pics,they make my journal more colourful ;)

image3380.jpeg

Little helper :):)
image3382.jpeg

Take care guys/gals :thumb:

ALL FLOWERING:circle-of-love:
Lucy is 8 weeks 3 days flower.She's on plain water.Almost gave her nutes by mistake,that would be a shame :):):)

Estella 3 weeks 3 days flower,had her feed today at full dose(5ml/l)
Remove some bottom leaves which were bad looking,oldish fan leaves,etc ;)
Here's some picture,sorry for sideways,cant turn them back on iphone...:oops:
image3630.jpeg

Like she's building up :thumb:

Here's Lucy :)
She's 1 week and 3 days. Had today (5ml/l) ( Btw all flowering times been rounded to 1-2 days.
A little bit easier to keep up.Couldn't keep up one day,and then made them more similar) ;)
Suzy is very very thirsty.First time she managed extra feeding more than Estella)
I know she's gonna be my mindblower,she got something special on her mind:yummy::thanks:

image3631.jpeg

And here is auto shoot :volcano-smiley:
image3629.jpeg

They're all coming along now Stanovich and it would have been a shame to give nutes during flush, how long has she actually got left before harvest though? I'm not sure if you're going by the breeders recommendations but those times are usually under 1000w HPS and are usually slightly optimistic at that. The reason that I ask is that I can't see any receding orange pistils on her at all, in fact she looks to me like she's still shooting out a lot of new white pistils.

Bear in mind that this is what I see from your picture so I could be mistaken. The last two weeks are when the buds tend to fatten out the most and the amount of cloudy and amber trichomes will affect which type of high you get from the plant and it would be a shame if you were to harvest too early, not only in yield but also in quality. Mind you, I like a good couch lock and am a greedy bastard so I usually leave them almost to the point of senescence when I can. Either way I'm sure you know what you want and what is best but I just felt the need to say something just in case you're planning on culling too early ;)

Good luck mate and all the best to you and your little helper :thumb:

They're all coming along now Stanovich and it would have been a shame to give nutes during flush, how long has she actually got left before harvest though? I'm not sure if you're going by the breeders recommendations but those times are usually under 1000w HPS and are usually slightly optimistic at that. The reason that I ask is that I can't see any receding orange pistils on her at all, in fact she looks to me like she's still shooting out a lot of new white pistils.

Bear in mind that this is what I see from your picture so I could be mistaken. The last two weeks are when the buds tend to fatten out the most and the amount of cloudy and amber trichomes will affect which type of high you get from the plant and it would be a shame if you were to harvest too early, not only in yield but also in quality. Mind you, I like a good couch lock and am a greedy bastard so I usually leave them almost to the point of senescence when I can. Either way I'm sure you know what you want and what is best but I just felt the need to say something just in case you're planning on culling too early ;)

Good luck mate and all the best to you and your little helper :thumb:

Thanks Kriaze:thumb:
So Lucy(Kali buddha) should be cut down week,to 10 days.
Breeder says 8-10 weeks,not far away.She probably could go a bit longer,but to be honest,can't really see the point....(No enough light for her,small pot)
I was planning just to have 2 autos,but ended with 5 ;););)

You said that white pistils shooting,but they are about 45/55 brown on Main bud sites.
Trichs don't look bad neither,seen few amber,and louds of cloudy ones:)
Main reason her to go,is to make room for my autos ;)
Since she's not my priority.... ;)
After reading post went to grow room to check out....:cheer:
She's been thru a lot,and not expecting lot from her,will be happy if it comes to 1/2ounce-ounce ;)
Thanks for input :)
I tend to harvest for head high;) Like to be thinking a lot,not glued to coach :D:D

Cheers Stanovich :thumb:

Little update before lights come on :);)
So,i cut all small growth on bottom of Suzy... ;)
So i ended up with one top,which looks ok to clone...
I know all them stories regarding cloning autos,but since it would go in bin anyway,why not give it ago.
When started had 2 viable tops,but decided will take my chance on 1 clone.
Success rate low,but i never loose,either win or gain experience ;):thumb:
Here's some pics...
image3795.jpeg

It's been an hour or two spent in room temperature water.
Cut most of the leaves of,and on leftovers made small cuts.
Stem had small cut made,dipped in rooting gel and sticked in soil.
Moisted thru out and placed under the dome.
It's under 54w (18*3w led) but it draws around 9w only.
Still pretty good for small plants. The light is on 24/7 ;)
Would be cool to pool it thru,could have 1 bud ;)
Comments welcome;):):):)

Update on girls will follow bit later ;):cheer:

9 weeks Flowering Suzy :thumb:
Keep looking in her everyday and think that i need to follow Kriaze's advice,to keep her for longer;)
Tough it's too late for nutes,so plain water only :)

4 weeks flowering Estella (Lemon haze) building up;)
She's smelling brilliant.Memories come's up from Amsterdam ;)
That's what i like-Variety :):):)
Here's pics of her main cola ;)
image3904.jpeg

So next on is Suzy,she's 2 weeks in flowering.
She got plenty of pistils shooting from all over the place.
I got AN overdrive left for 2 weeks for 1 plant.So will test run on her ;)

Two Mystery plants or ok,like i said 2 nuggets coming along:)

Two days ago took a clone from Suzy...:)
Got literally no expierence in cloning :):):)
Cloned Mint once;)
That would be miracle if it's gonna survive:thumb:

image3903.jpeg

And last pics is all family together :)
image3901.jpeg

Girls have dried out since last watering,so time to do that... ;)
Lucy had plain water,rest of girls had feed @ 5ml/l +cal/mag @1ml/l
Both Autos had 1.5l each,not much is needed to water Mysteries :)
Ph @ feeding was 6.5... To ph down i use either fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar... :thumb:

Any clues regarding using this one??
Here pics...

image4027.jpeg

Had small defol of budsites on Estella...;)
Will check that smoke in a week.
Buds look so lovely,can't even imagine what they will look like on harvest... ;):circle-of-love:
Take care fellas ;)

I use jif lemon which is pretty much the same thing on my chemical grows rather than PH down (I still have a bottle somewhere which will never be used again) and it doesn't matter that it will kill the bacteria or micro flora in the soil as the chemical nutrients will do that anyway. Just leave your measuring cap overnight without rinsing it after use and you will see what I mean, there will be a salty chemical residue left over which should help you to understand why nothing organic will survive in your soil (except your plants of course).

If ever you go organic then lemon juice in small quantities should be OK as far as I'm aware, but to be fair I don't even bother PH'ing an organic grow as the soil acts as a great buffer and you will be feeding the micro organisms in the soil which will break everything down into bio available feed for the plant rather than feeding the plant itself directly.

tldr: Chemical grow, use what you want for PH down and in organic you shouldn't ever need it ;)

Back
Top Bottom