Auto Mania: 17 Autos

16 plants in flower puts a big grin on my face every day.
Indeed it is - I have 4 in flower and 4 to go soon - and my excitement for my next grow is growing - I have just popped 12 seeds 2 photos and 10 autos mostly from RocBudInc - I am making a living soil and they are going outside for the summer - in another month and a half I will pop 9 more auto seeds for the second harvest outside. That should keep me busy and happy all summer long, no matter what is going on outside of where I live. We are well, healthy and happy and intend to stay that way...:bong:

Indeed it is - I have 4 in flower and 4 to go soon - and my excitement for my next grow is growing - I have just popped 12 seeds 2 photos and 10 autos mostly from RocBudInc - I am making a living soil and they are going outside for the summer - in another month and a half I will pop 9 more auto seeds for the second harvest outside. That should keep me busy and happy all summer long, no matter what is going on outside of where I live. We are well, healthy and happy and intend to stay that way...:bong:

Yeay! That's a lot of plants this year. It seems you've got your grows a bit more organised and planned than mine. It's a pain when they're in many different stages. I've had 4 different nute mixes now for a while.
What strains will you grow?

What strains will you grow?
The 2 photos will be 420 Gold LEaf Bergman and Girl Scout Cookies, The Autos will be 2 RQS Diesel (doing 1 in a 1 gallon living coco mix and 1 in 5 gallon living soil), and 8 RocBudInc autos - Diesel Cookies Auto, Purple Rolex Auto #4, Purple Scoops, Roc's Auto mix, CBD Chem Cook, Iced Gushers, Passion Punch, and Roc Berry - Then I will start 9 more autos in June for a second harvest - those will be NightOwl Miracle Berry and Oh Geeze and then 3 more NightOwl pellets (mystery strains and crosses), then from Mephisto Genetics 3 Bears OG x Deep Blue C, Grape Walter Kush, Auto Blues x Strawberry Nuggets and a RQS Green Crack -
Its going to be so much fun - I am germinating the first wave now, 8 have popped of the 12 - I will replace any that doesn't pop - I am committed to the number. I have the perfect place in my backyard - facing south sun...

Luckily I have the plants to cheer me up these times. 16 plants in flower puts a big grin on my face every day. :ganjamon:
The plants are developing great, you've really nailed down their nutrient schedules!

The 2 photos will be 420 Gold LEaf Bergman and Girl Scout Cookies
Have you grown 420 Gold Leaf before - I wonder how you found it? I have some seeds of 420's Gold Leaf, as well as Chronic Widow and Californian Dream for next season which came too late for this season's grow. I am currently growing their Gorilla Glue Auto which was my first auto attempt and looking quite good so far.

The 2 photos will be 420 Gold LEaf Bergman and Girl Scout Cookies, The Autos will be 2 RQS Diesel (doing 1 in a 1 gallon living coco mix and 1 in 5 gallon living soil), and 8 RocBudInc autos - Diesel Cookies Auto, Purple Rolex Auto #4, Purple Scoops, Roc's Auto mix, CBD Chem Cook, Iced Gushers, Passion Punch, and Roc Berry - Then I will start 9 more autos in June for a second harvest - those will be NightOwl Miracle Berry and Oh Geeze and then 3 more NightOwl pellets (mystery strains and crosses), then from Mephisto Genetics 3 Bears OG x Deep Blue C, Grape Walter Kush, Auto Blues x Strawberry Nuggets and a RQS Green Crack -
Its going to be so much fun - I am germinating the first wave now, 8 have popped of the 12 - I will replace any that doesn't pop - I am committed to the number. I have the perfect place in my backyard - facing south sun...

By the sound of it you have a very tasty year ahead of you. There are sooo many strains to test, and nowhere near enough possibilities to try as many as I'd like. Now I can see some advantages with the cannabis clubs they have in Spain.

The plants are developing great, you've really nailed down their nutrient schedules!

Have you grown 420 Gold Leaf before - I wonder how you found it? I have some seeds of 420's Gold Leaf, as well as Chronic Widow and Californian Dream for next season which came too late for this season's grow. I am currently growing their Gorilla Glue Auto which was my first auto attempt and looking quite good so far.
I haven't grown their Gold leaf but its supposed to be their best - They have good genetics - I've grown several of their strains as autos Gorilla Glue, Amnesia, Blueberry, and Northern Lights - I have grown their Blueberry and Banana Kush photos - the Banana Kush is Killer <smile>.

I haven't grown their Gold leaf but its supposed to be their best - They have good genetics - I've grown several of their strains as autos Gorilla Glue, Amnesia, Blueberry, and Northern Lights - I have grown their Blueberry and Banana Kush photos - the Banana Kush is Killer <smile>.
What I don't understand with 420 is their pricing. You mention Banana Kush which is one of their strongest strains and one which looks very attractive to me and yet it is only in their mid pricing range. I am curious as how to understand what their top tier of prices mean. I would have assumed the higher the price the better/stronger/more sought after the strain was. But Banana Kush is a good example of this, it's price is not top tier but mid range yet it's THC rating is 2nd or 3rd in their whole range. If I were choosing without having had any recommendations from others I would have rightly or wrongly have chosen strains from their top tier of prices thinking that if nothing else those should be the premium strains in their range, how do you see that?

Would you say that from what you have tried of their range that Banana Kush is your favorite?

cheers

Hey there, glad I stumbled on this post because I had a question for some auto connoisseurs, how many autos would you run in a 4x8 if you had the chance? I just got into growing and ran into a tent set-up for a steal and now I want to run it to it's full extent

I would have 8 plants that I'd train well. That would give them each 2x2 which according to me would be good space for each plant. That is if you use techniques and gear that will let the autos grow that big.
You can also have more plants if you don't want to grow them as big, but it's a pain to take care of. Also, plan for some space in between so you can get to all the plants.

Hey there, glad I stumbled on this post because I had a question for some auto connoisseurs, how many autos would you run in a 4x8 if you had the chance? I just got into growing and ran into a tent set-up for a steal and now I want to run it to it's full extent
I agree with 8 plants - But as Nick said it depends on a lot of things - how big are the pots? what media (coco grows bigger) are you training to be wider, etc.... 8 would be a good number with room for the plants to do their thing. I have an overcrowded tent right now and its not optimal.

Hola Nick

You must have spent the last couple of days running plants in and out of your balcony, or have you made them suffer the downpours? The only sort of exercise we can get right now :)

You deserve a medal for juggling 4 different nute mixes!!

I think cannabis clubs are a great idea. Just wish the government would sort out how they're going to treat them, they have so many grey areas in the law.

Spain is really missing a trick, what with the rise of Medical weed. It could be a valuable financial resource for the country, with the right regulation.

Alas they have more pressing problems to deal with for now.

Plants still look good, you've got it down. When you looking to pop more beans yourself?

Moneyman, if your running Autos you could free up space in your tent by staggering your harvests. They're not reliant on light schedule, so you could have 4 in Veg, 4 in flower for example.

:Namaste:

You must have spent the last couple of days running plants in and out of your balcony, or have you made them suffer the downpours? The only sort of exercise we can get right now :)

Hahaha, yes, not only am I being chased by the rain, I also have to chase the sun. This is where they get the first direct sunlight of the day at 13.20. Only afternoon sun unfortunately.

And, I might agree with you on the medal for mixing nutes. This is my last mix. Every nute bottle was used in at least one of the mixes, and all containers were filled - I'm getting sore fingers from using that pipette....

Hola Nick

I think cannabis clubs are a great idea. Just wish the government would sort out how they're going to treat them, they have so many grey areas in the law.

Spain is really missing a trick, what with the rise of Medical weed. It could be a valuable financial resource for the country, with the right regulation.

Alas they have more pressing problems to deal with for now.

Plants still look good, you've got it down. When you looking to pop more beans yourself?

Moneyman, if your running Autos you could free up space in your tent by staggering your harvests. They're not reliant on light schedule, so you could have 4 in Veg, 4 in flower for example.

Thanks Piña,
When it rains really bad, and at night if the forecast says rain, I tuck the plants in between the terrace glass doors and the blind shutters. As long as they're small enough to fit in there they've got perfect protection. I'm softening up to them more and more. Now I also feed the lowest priority plants twice a day.

I couldn't agree with you more on the medical weed issue in Spain. I'd love getting into some commercial growing for the medical industry.

I have to sort out my living situation over summer. Once I've got that sorted I can plan my next grows. I'll be growing some strains from Barney's Farm for sure, I've got a nice selection of seeds to choose between. I won't be doing any more indoor grows until after summer due to the heat.
I'm stoked to see my own Gorilla seeds flowering well - and all 5 are females!! If the plants turn out any good I'd be happy to give you a bunch of seeds to use for testing and training if you want. Well, you can have some even if they suck, too, but I think they'll be good. They look nice in early flower. I failed my first couple of gorilla grows, but now when I can get them to flower properly they're one of my day-time favourites.

Automania is right.... :drool: Looking forward to taggin along.

Welcome Ape! Glad to have you on board.

Here are the indoor girls as of today.
First priority ladies; Sour Diesel near right is almost ready to harvest. She's been having some leaf problems that I now think was due to Calcium deficiency. Purple Lemonade behind her is being flushed, so not that long away. And Glue Gelato to the left is kicking ass. She's getting the same leaf problems now as Sour Diesel, but hopefully extra CalMag will sort her out. I have now added CalMag to all my nute mixes.

Second priority girls from left to right; Critical, Rocky Dirck, and Blueberry. They show loads of sugar, but they are a bit cramped in the corner.

And the living room girls are all getting very sticky and seem to like the open air, from left to right; Rocky Dirck, White Widow, and Blueberry.

Your plants still look great Nick, did you really just harvest some? You can't tell from the photos, still looks like a full house to me.

No wonder you fancy having ago at a commercial medical grow, you obviously have a talent for it.

I have to chase the Sun too. Buildings all around my yard. Makes it secure, but limits the amount of direct Sunlight I can get to my plants.

Going to try and run my tent for as long as possible into the Summer, as a top up. I'll need to start watching my temps in a month or so.

I didn't realise the Gorilla seeds are of your own making. Double congrats in order for that :bravo:.

Were they intentional or accidental? You lucked out to get 5 girls for sure.

I'm amazed your willing to give me any, have you seen what I've been doing to my seedlings recently. At the moment I wouldn't trust any seed in my hands :laugh:.

When the current craziness has died down, and we're allowed out again I can see a well needed trip out to your neck of the woods. That's as long as we don't all come down with agoraphobia from being cooped up too long.

Your plants still look great Nick, did you really just harvest some? You can't tell from the photos, still looks like a full house to me.

No wonder you fancy having ago at a commercial medical grow, you obviously have a talent for it.

I have to chase the Sun too. Buildings all around my yard. Makes it secure, but limits the amount of direct Sunlight I can get to my plants.

Going to try and run my tent for as long as possible into the Summer, as a top up. I'll need to start watching my temps in a month or so.

I didn't realise the Gorilla seeds are of your own making. Double congrats in order for that :bravo:.

Were they intentional or accidental? You lucked out to get 5 girls for sure.

I'm amazed your willing to give me any, have you seen what I've been doing to my seedlings recently. At the moment I wouldn't trust any seed in my hands :laugh:.

When the current craziness has died down, and we're allowed out again I can see a well needed trip out to your neck of the woods. That's as long as we don't all come down with agoraphobia from being cooped up too long.

Thanks, Piña.
Yes, I had Zkittlez in there earlier, but the other quickly ate her space. Tomorrow Sour Diesel is going down, leaving the others a little bit more space. Indoor space for my balcony girls are still a few weeks away. The second priority girls in the corner of the tent are dying to spread out their long branches a bit.

That's a bummer that we're not getting so much direct sunlight. Luckily for us we have plenty of strong sun here. If you only use the tent at night time you can use it later into the summer.

The gorilla seeds was a very welcome accidental pollination. I had this massive gorilla hanging out my bathroom window, and I guess a neighbour must have had a male...

Cool, I'm looking forward to see you down here. You'll get a bunch of seeds. If I'm not wrong and mixed the plants up I should have loads of buds with seeds from the plant in my bathroom window. The actual buds are foul smelling due to white powdery mildew that I sprayed with milk and didn't bud wash properly.

That's seems an amazingly tall auto. Your other flowering girls look lush and so happy. The only auto I've grown is my current one also a GGa, once this crop has been given the chop I'd like to grown another and force it to grow balls and make some pollen to make my own seeds too. :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom