Auto Mania: 17 Autos

Yes, she took forever to flower, she was about 2 meters tall. I didn't think she was an auto and I contacted Fast buds in case they could have sent me photos. Coming to think of it, that's probably why my seeds vegged quite long now.
Breeding would be so much fun!
How would you make her hermie, @Stunger ?

Yes, she took forever to flower, she was about 2 meters tall. I didn't think she was an auto and I contacted Fast buds in case they could have sent me photos. Coming to think of it, that's probably why my seeds vegged quite long now.
Breeding would be so much fun!
How would you make her hermie, @Stunger ?
I have a colloidal silver machine which from reading a number of threads on reversing gender my understanding is that using colloidal silver can do this. There are a few different substances that people claim to have used but as I have it already I will probably try CS. Here is a thread by @toker69 where he details his approach: How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

I knew you could use CS to make feminised seeds, but I didn't know it can also turn female plants into males.
In that thread I posted he makes it seem quite straight forward with CS. I think STS and gibberellic acid (sp?) also are said to cause reversal of sex to a female plant. But having said that, I have no actual experience yet myself in this. You can apparently selectively spray a branch or two to turn them male while the rest of the plants produces female buds.

Wow! I had no idea. I'm curious to see how you go, @Stunger .

Today I will chop the Sour Diesel. :cheer:
As per usual I'll cut her at the roots and hang her to dry whole. Together with the Zkittlez, she should spread a nice smell in my bedroom.

Nick I love that bathroom plant. Goes to show what these plants will put up with.

Also makes me think I should walk around looking up more :p.

When I get my head around these Hempy buckets I'm trying out, I'd like to have ago at making seeds. I'm aiming to make it my Winter project if I can get my setup dialed in over the Summer. IF :laugh:

Congrats on the harvest, bet the rest of your girls will be pleased for the space.

:Namaste:

Nick I love that bathroom plant. Goes to show what these plants will put up with.

Also makes me think I should walk around looking up more :p.

When I get my head around these Hempy buckets I'm trying out, I'd like to have ago at making seeds. I'm aiming to make it my Winter project if I can get my setup dialed in over the Summer. IF :laugh:

Congrats on the harvest, bet the rest of your girls will be pleased for the space.

Thanks Piña,
Yes, that space was immediately taken by the 3 plants in the corner. They needed it badly...

Here's Sour Diesel that went down today. She was the unhappiest girl in the tent. She smells great, though.

Thanks Piña,
Yes, that space was immediately taken by the 3 plants in the corner. They needed it badly...

Here's Sour Diesel that went down today. She was the unhappiest girl in the tent. She smells great, though.

Beautiful tent and harvest.

Thanks guys.
Next one to go down is Purple Lemonade. I keep a close eye on those trichomes, and she's almost ready. A very healthy lady indeed and I hope she'll show me some more colours these last few days.

The balcony girls are doing alright, here 2 weeks into flowering. I'm impressed by the 5 gorillas. They grow very well sitting in small 1 liter pots, considering they've been left outside in the rain and they've been tipped over by the wind numerous times. The Critical in the 3 liter pot is looking awesome. I take her inside when it rains, and as soon as there is any space under the lights I'll put her inside.

The living room girls are getting very frosty all three of them. They spread a lovely smell in my house and to my neighbours. My secondary light is doing very well.

Blueberry

Rocky Dirck

White Widow. This branch had a node with 4 grow sites before it started to flower. Once it started to flower the tip of the branch divided into 2 beautiful top buds.

Hey Nick hope you had a good weird Easter.

Quick question, are you getting tired of trimming buds yet :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:.

I guess not, but seriously you doing anything special with them this time round? Any cobs on the horizon?

HAha, yes, last night I was a bit tired of trimming. But I think that Zkittlez has the stickiest buds I've ever touched. It is super strong! I get way more vape balloons from this weed than any other buds I've tried.

I wasn't planning on making any cobs. I don't smoke very much these days, and cobs are no good to vape. But I might make some anyway. They're way more compact to store. More like hash.

Do you always top your autos - I have topped a couple but not on purpose <smile>..

Yes, always, except for the 5 small GGA's I currently have on my balcony. If they're to grow outdoors and I don't have any issues about height is the only times I wouldn't top them. I prefer to do a full quad-line when I top them, though. It gives by far the best platform for training and growth indoors.

Back
Top Bottom