Auto must have?

Best autos I've done (and bought from @SeedsMan ) were Big Bud x NL, Kush, and Bloody Skunk. Most autos learn towards indicas. All of these were beasts and a pleasure to grow.

Try Super Stinky By Short Stuff Auto. Took a garbage bag full off my plant last night :party:

Try Super Stinky By Short Stuff Auto. Took a garbage bag full off my plant last night :party:
That's some yield. I've got a Short Stuff pink grapefruit auto seedling on the go now. Won't be getting a bag full with my setup but hopefully it's a good one.

That's some yield. I've got a Short Stuff pink grapefruit auto seedling on the go now. Won't be getting a bag full with my setup but hopefully it's a good one.
This was my first outdoor grow & surprised the F**K out of me. Bought the reg mix pack ,popped 4 seeds was a real late auto flower, but the biggest & best
The bag weighed 5.5 lbs wet weight Plus I took off 5 buds before that weighed 1.4 lbs wet> Also I left some on the plant yet cause the bag was full & they were on the smaller side. I'll post some pics later

This was my first outdoor grow & surprised the F**K out of me. Bought the reg mix pack ,popped 4 seeds was a real late auto flower, but the biggest & best
The bag weighed 5.5 lbs wet weight Plus I took off 5 buds before that weighed 1.4 lbs wet> Also I left some on the plant yet cause the bag was full & they were on the smaller side. I'll post some pics later
The kind of surprise we all like. Sounds awesome.

Oohh don't know if they have them but night queen auto from Dutch passion is pretty fuckin potent. Real head fuck that one. Blast it and you get some really melty results.

Probably my favourite stone ever though has to be fast buds bluedream'matic.
Absolutely lovely mate. Like a big fuzzy hug from a trippy wee care bear.
Leaves you docile, pleasant, thoughtfull and generally "as happy as a coyote with a boot full of leg"
Can't remember who said that but I'm stealing it, even if we don't have coyotes here lol.
Great for creativity, guiter in my case.
No idea of any medical benefits as I was surprisingly compus mentus for those few months while I had it.... Hmm.. Nah to big a rabbit hole lol.

Those are my top 2 picks though. If you suffer from anxiety or anything similar then first place goes to ripleys og by mephisto.
Awesome for a whole load of stuff that one. Realised straight away so rationed it and it got me through some really tough times.
Anxiety attacks of like a 7/10 were stopped dead after literally a few puffs of a very weak single skinner. Maybe 0.1g. Great for at work as I do demolitions so absolutely cannot be stoned on the job. (most of the time)

Seedsman's Caramel Cream is a real winner!

Grow 3 P1Endd (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom