Great job!! Funny i use those same black clips to hang my flowers and tie down my plants use them for a lot!! Lovin the setup i really need to set my table up. Getting burnt out on coco n have to water everyday. Great harvest!! Whats next n da tray??

Great job!! Funny i use those same black clips to hang my flowers and tie down my plants use them for a lot!! Lovin the setup i really need to set my table up. Getting burnt out on coco n have to water everyday. Great harvest!! Whats next n da tray??

Seed Junky Genetics "Wedding Cake BX1". I will be going back to Dyna-Gro nutrients and revamping the drip system. Should be starting the seeds next week.

sjg1.jpg
sjg2.jpg

I got the rest of the harvest trimmed up and curing. The Blue Dream came in at a respectable 428 g. and the failed ANQ is 100 g. That gives me a total for the grow at 856 g./ 30.2 ounces or 1.31 g/watt since I ran the lights at 650 watts. That also equates to about 570 grams per square meter of space they covered. After the cure I will give a smoke report and sum up the grow.

This is the failed plant, in all fairness it has a great smell and some pretty good frost it just has really airy buds. I will make rosin or oil out of it.

f173.jpg

Seed Junky Genetics "Wedding Cake BX1". I will be going back to Dyna-Gro nutrients and revamping the drip system. Should be starting the seeds next week.

sjg1.jpg
sjg2.jpg

Man oh man Wedding Cake crossed with anything is definitely on my bucket list of grows. Hard to find the seeds for decent price though. Everyone auctions em off for ridiculous prices, and can never find them in stock. Haha sorry rant over. Congrats on an awesome harvest too

To finish this journal:
The HSO Blue Dream was a little bit sensitive to a PH problem I had but yielded very well despite that problem. The DP Auto Night Queen was even more affected by the problem and yield was a little lower than the BD. The Zambeza Blueberry Auto was stellar it yielded well and was the happiest plant overall. I would recommend this to new growers as an easy to grow strain with WOW results.

Smoke Report:
The winner is the Zambeza Auto Blueberry followed by the Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream Auto then the Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen.
This is the results posted to me by my super taster chef friend with a huge tolerance for THC:

Strain: Zambeza Auto Blueberry:
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: 9.5
2. Visible Trichomes: 9.0

3. Clear [x] Cloudy [X] Amber [ ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.
Brown [ ] Green [X] Gold [X] Blue [ ] Grey [X] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [X] Black [ ]

5. Bud density 9.5
6. Smell
Berry [X] Fruit [X] Skunk [X]
7. Aroma [ 9.5 ] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

THE SMOKE TEST

Vaporizer - Healthy Rips
Pipe - Medium Sherlock glass
Joint - Raw papers

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence
Berry [x] Blueberry [x] 9.5

3. Taste [10+ ] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [6] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [7] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [9] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

7. Buzz type Head [x] Body [ ] .
8. Duration of buzz. 1 hour 40 minutes.
9. I would use Morning - wake up [x] Day - work [x] Evening - relax [x] Night - sleep [ ]
10. Overall satisfaction [9] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:
This was amazing; left open it stank the whole garage with such an amazing scent! Off the glass it was the best tasting cannabis I have had in a looooong time. The vape was good but nothing to compare to the glass. The joint was good but once again not as good as the glass. The high was intense and good for me.

Strain: HSO Auto Blue Dream:
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: 9
2. Visible Trichomes: 8

3. Clear [ ] Cloudy [x] Amber [ ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.
Brown [ ] Green [x] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [x] Orange [x] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density 9
6. Smell: 8 solid.
Earthy [x] Berry [x] Blueberry [x] Mint [x] Skunk [x]
7. Aroma [ 8] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful.

THE SMOKE TEST

Vaporizer - Healthy Rips
Joint - Raw papers

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence

Berry [x] Blueberry [x] 8 solid.

3. Taste [ 8 ] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [ 6 ] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [ 7 ] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [ 9 ] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

7. Buzz type Head [ x ] Body [ ]
8. Duration of buzz. 1 hour.
9. I would use Morning - wake up [x] Day - work [x] Evening - relax [x] Night - sleep [ ]
10. Overall satisfaction [ 8+] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:
The flavor was good but did not last long, clean berry refreshing. A great high and the joint gave me a body buzz along with the head high that I really enjoyed. Just wish it lasted longer.

Strain: Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen:
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: 8
2. Visible Trichomes: 8

3. Clear [ ] Cloudy [x] Amber [ ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark. 7
Brown [ ] Green [x] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ ] Red [ ] Rust [x] Orange [x] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density 8
6. Smell: Pepper [x] Pine [x] Grass/Hay [x]

7. Aroma [6] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

THE SMOKE TEST

Vaporizer - Healthy Rips
Joint - Raw papers

Earthy [x] Pine [x] 7

3. Taste [6] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [5] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [7] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

7. Buzz type Head [ x] Body [ ] Does it start with one then morph to another.
8. Duration of buzz. 20 minutes
9. I would use Morning - wake up [x] Day - work [ ] Evening - relax [x] Night - sleep [ ]
10. Overall satisfaction [6] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:
The best flavor was off the glass followed by the joint then the vaporizer. The high wasn’t too strong and did not last long! Off the glass was an ok flavor but not my favorite and the aroma was not strong and did not linger when left open.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom