Auto or Feminized seed?

greenhousetr

Hey guys ;

I have been thinking be a grower for long time and decided to become one ! :) I need to some tips from you guys .
anyway , i think , autoflowering strains are tempting and to me Sour diesel or Moby Dick are the best .! any suggestions about them ? or any strains ?

Also , what are differences between Autoflowering and Feminized ? ( about Lights , Humidity , Temperate .. )

:welcome: greenhousetr to :420:

I don't do autos (no access to them) but I've not noticed anyone treating fems or autos different than any other cannabis plant when it comes to lights, temps, RH, etc.

thanks mate ! it is really good to be here .
..i would like to know both strains yield ?
i have heard that ,""with an autoflowering strain you basically sacrifice potency and yeild just for a faster flowering and smaller plant""
is that basically true ?

Thats some what treu autos enter flowering at a age and will grow for as long as needed you have fast and slow auto's some up to 90 days. With fem seeds you have plants that will flower only after you set your lights to 12/12 so you can decide your self how long you veg and wen you start flowering. So if you want to grow just simple a auto is oke. If you like to do some training of the plant like topping you better have a fem seed.

And in the end if you have space for a mother plant and time and a plan to grow a lot go with a regular seed and grow a nice mother to take cuttings off. This is faster in the long runn but takes longer to set up

There are heavy yielding autos. Check out my auto journals. Also go to the journals in progress forum and look for the auto flower mythbusters thread. I think you might be surprised.

i am surprised that there are stunning auto flowering plants over there.:thumb:

i reckon , good yield depends on environment and other requirements .

i am surprised that there are stunning auto flowering plants over there.:thumb:

i reckon , good yield depends on environment and other requirements .

So many variables. You have found the correct place to learn it though. :420: has the knowledge and the folks who share it !

When I hear "autos", I think Atrain.
He just pulled 1.75 lbs. of dried bud from two indoor autos! Follow the link to be introduced to Helga and Olga.

thanks guys your the best . Full of hello from Turkey ! :))

what do you think about soil ? Do you think organic soil and sentetic soil impact of yield and basically this is a stupid question:) but i wonder what is the different of rate for yield ?
I am sure there is a answer in 420 but millions topic in this site i started to reading ( thanks for it ) but i am in hurry :)

aperson , my friend actually i ve been thinking for Moby Dick XXL that strain seems to me the best and Sour diesel as well .

Well auto''s don't really respond that well to training so ye they are ok for simple bush grows. Now if i got feminized seed i can train these plants by topping/scrogging/fim/flux/lst or any other name these methods go by which can enhance yield than a standard bush plant.

Not sure about yield tho auto vs fem if grown by a standard bush method but ye good environment conditions help a lot aka temp/RH, but autos can shave off a month of growing in average from what i understand about em & no i don't grow auto's myself because at best ya can only lst em !

Ye i grew organic style in my early days in soil with good results, i use chemical/salt based nutrients these days with organic soil with equal results.

But ye if ya meant synthetic growing mediums such as clay pebbles/rock wool/perlite used in DWC/NFT/EBB & FLOOD systems you can expect faster results during veg & can enhance yield by X %.

If anything, I think you can get a higher yield going soilless as compared to organic soil.
With soil, you have to be cautious about how "hot" your mix is for young plants. With hydro or soilless you are constantly adding nutrients at whatever concentration you think is optimal. Still, I prefer soil. I prefer the taste of the finished product and I find it SO much easier. Basically, I just add water. Once you get a good soil, no PPM or PH measuring required - or it is greatly reduced. For seedling or clones, I "dilute" my soil with Promix and perlite so as not to burn the babies. Once they are up-potted to their final home, they get full strength. By the end of bloom I have added a little tea made from the same amendment used in the soil to give them a boost, if the appear to need it.
For me, the increase in possible yield isn't worth the time and effort involved. YMMV.

thanks dude , i agree with you .
quality more important than yield/
i am gonna go with soil , probably Sour diesel or Critical 2 . they seem to tempting .

Back
Top Bottom