Auto Pink Kush CBD 30:1, Coco Coir Vs Soil

Probably because most people dump a bag of FFOF into a plastic pot and call it organic soil.
My last autoflower, a Honey Peach CBD was growing over 4" per day.

Coco is the way to go for sure if you plan to use bottled nutrients.

A proper Clackamas Coots type mix with lots of aeration especially if you really oxygenate your water should be basically the same growth.
The key is the oxygen to the roots.

Probably because most people dump a bag of FFOF into a plastic pot and call it organic soil.
My last autoflower, a Honey Peach CBD was growing over 4" per day.

Coco is the way to go for sure if you plan to use bottled nutrients.

A proper Clackamas Coots type mix with lots of aeration especially if you really oxygenate your water should be basically the same growth.
The key is the oxygen to the roots.
You are the real deal... A true green thumb.. :adore: Maybe someday when I get board from pouring my bag into a bag I will learn the art of true living soil. In all Fairness It is organic soil minus the larger critters.

Did you plant those Peat pots in the new bags?
HI PlantDaddy, yes I transplant the entire peat pots into 3 or 5 gallon cloth pots, although I do take an old pair of scissors and cut down the sides of the peat pots in 3 - 4 places to facilitate root growth in the new pots.

And I will definitely plan on using Coco Coir mixes for some of my future grows. I'm currently growing 6 "Wild Kush" plants using FFOF because I will be taking multiple clones, discarding the plants that develop as males after the 12/12 switch, and attempting to make my own feminized "Wild Kush" seeds. I found that with multiple plants growing at different stages that its simpler to stick with soil as it requires less watering/feeding. After I harvest and collect the feminized seeds I will take the time and concentrate on growing just 1 or 2 plants using Coco Coir mixes. I've also read that Coco Loco mix can be treated as a hydro grow?

Back
Top Bottom