Auto Pounder! First time grower! Advice welcome!

Awesome man, I did a solid 6 months of reading before I decided to give it a go indoors. Outdoors is just too risky around my area, and I just fell in love with growing all over again.

Yes I love the different methods and want to try and get the largest yield possible
With the least number of plants! I like the challenge. I want to see the difference in the yield from two identical plants only difference is the method

It does sound like fun I agree, I'm not really concerned with my yield, just as long as I can grow some healthy girls my first go inside I'll be pretty happy.

Well I've read all these arguments that this method or that method generates better buds so we gonna see between these two methods cuz these plants are identical in every way

Right on man, I'm definitely interested to see your results, I keep looking at all this LST shit so maybe I'll LST one and just let the other be.

I'm just honesty nervous to get hands on with my girls, outdoor we would just go look real quick once a week, throw whatever nutes and what not we wanted come back a week later and be amazed, I kinda miss it, but I know I'm gunna really like being able to check on my girls everyday.

420-magazine-mobile1363179973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1212480972.jpg

Just got lights back on my girls, one of them shows new growth so I'd say a successful transplant :) which is really exciting. I'm about to put a picture on here of everything that I just purchased to make my grow boom (hopefully)

I only have a 50w LED on them at the moment, but my brother really wants to try out just one plant at his place and really wants the light, the 450 will cover my two plants as far as I'm concerned haha

The arguememt over watts is just that an argument lol. I've seen 100 true watts yield 1 gram per watt and 400 true watts yield .25 grams per watt. Light is crucial but method and care are huge factors. I think when it's all said and done it's about each setup and the work you put into it. I'm seeing huge yields from led lighting that doesn't use as many true watts as it should for that yield according to the true watt theory

Back
Top Bottom