Auto Pounder! First time grower! Advice welcome!

image38048.jpg
Here is one I am doing the LST method on and it's at Day 24.

image38049.jpg
this is the same strain of autopounder on same day using the de fan leafing method. Nothing but mains and tops left on this one. My other one looks just like the first

420-magazine-mobile1214915465.jpg

My girls yesterday day 3 from sprout before I transplanted. Couldn't believe the root structure from the short amount of time. I had never grown an auto or even grown indoors I didn't know you weren't supposed to start in a starter. Lol.

I'm trying two different methods on the same strain. One plant I am de leafing the entire way they except for the tops and the other two I am LST training. If they were growing straight up at this point at day 24 they would be about 10 in tall

So any advice! Do my ladies look good for this first grow?

I can't say they don't look good my friend, healthy little girls you got there. Hopefully I'll be right behind you. Really hoping I get indoor down first try, unreal how much more simple growing outdoors is in comparison to indoors.

I did a lot of research and found a lot supporting LST and the deleafing methods going to try both this go and maybe the s rig next time

Back
Top Bottom