Auto Pounder Grow

Hi every1 well i think its bout 2 weeks since last updated as i.have just been away on.a fishing trip for a week and forgot to upload and update before i set off. So here now is the auto pounder another 2 weeks of flowering time. Still looking great and going strong the bud on.this plant looks just beautiful. Happy growing every1 :)
DSC_03484.JPG

DSC_03542.JPG
auto pounder flowering i.cnt wait to smoke this bud smells so nice. Auto pounder genetics are big bud cross power plant. My plant isnt the biggest as i had few problems in veg. A shame really but i will grpw this plant again to.see how big they really do grow:)

Hey man looking good, but I do see your main contributor to slow growth. Nitrogen toxic, the clawing on the leaves is a sighn. I'd flush her out and start a new dosage. Being as you got a lot of flowering time left, I'd def consider looking into it.

Cheers man. I'm going to be doing my first auto this summer. Can't wait. Auto pounder or fast and vast haven't decided yet.

stumped the leaves have been like that from when she nearly died in veg and those leaves just never straightend out. this plant is budding more and more each week there is not any slow growth about it. it just didn't grow that big in veg that's what I ment by my comments. I am very happy with how this plant is flowering in 3 to 4 weeks the buds on this plant should b twice as big as they are now. I know for sure there is nothing wrong with the health of my auto pounder as every week I look in I am amazed at how much the bud as grown. but thanks for your info and concern stumped fair play:).

oh and stumped she has been flushed had plain water all last week im already on it lol she back onto the feed now fed her this morning ready for another weeks flower:).

hi firstime nice for u to pop in and sure ur nutes sound good u defo need grow a and b and bloom a and b which u already have. id say get some pk 13/14 for flowering and I always use molasses in all my plants from start to finish got a lot of good stuff for plants look it up. blackstrap molasses. and do u have any booster for late flower explode form dutch pro is very good but there is lots of different ones to choose from. but ul defo want that if u want big fat dense buds. and seeds to recommend I have tried a few and not always good results. my advice is do not buy loads of the same seed because u will end up with a few freaks. auto northern lights is an easy plant to grow to start or u could try auto pounder been a joy to grow few problems but cnt always be perfect all about learning. fast and vast as stumped says looks a good plant I have it in my cupboard ready for when my tent is empty. I also have auto critical auto chuckleberry cheese as said fast and vast and auto anethesia. there is lots of seeds to choose from but I would recommend u buy ur seeds from picandmixseeds.com as u don't have to buy 5 or a pack of 3 u can buy single seeds which is very good if u a beginner and wna see what works for you. I wish u the best of luck with ur first grow and any questions or problems u have just ask always happy to help. :)

and stumped I havnt germinated fast and vast yet but does look lovely on the internet. but id say try auto pounder u wont be disappointed:) good luck mate:) happy growing every1 on 420 magazine.

Ah great man. Yea I wasn't saying I see slow growth, I just seen your comment about slow in veg. Just trying to give insight on why. Good you got her flushed and away ya go. Them buds are frosty as hell. 3 4 weeks there gonna be massive!

Can't wait to see her finish, your doing a great job man. Keep it up.

Cheers

i have grown lots of different autos now and i have to say that even tho my auto pounder isn't very tall or bushy. it has grown the most in flower as in bud formation than any other plant i have grown i am amazed at how big the buds are at this stage of flower. so i would recommend this plant to any1 it is a beast. smells very nice and the bud are very hard and dense and still 4 weeks left of flower:) happy growing every1

stumped thanks a lot mate:) just had a look at ur journel but there no pics? congrats on ur harvest tho. have u started a new journel and have u figured how to upload pics and stuff:)?

stumped thanks a lot mate:) just had a look at ur journel but there no pics? congrats on ur harvest tho. have u started a new journel and have u figured how to upload pics and stuff:)?
Lol look at my current one 1000w. The finished grow was bullocks. Was probably the one you were lookin at.
First page oin my new grow the pics got fucked lol. Just did an update acthualy.

Back
Top Bottom