Auto Sweet Coffee Ryder PC Grow

SmokeStrong

Hey guys! SmokeStrong again with a fresh new thread. If you're just now joining me i've already roasted two seedlings and now that my lights and fans are all repaired and ready to go I can get my first legitimate grow going.

Here's what my setup looks like:

Strain: Sweet Coffe Ryder from World of Seeds (bought em at Attitude)

Lights: (2) 23 watt 1500 lumen 6500k cfl
(2) 23 watt 1600 lumen 2700k cfl
~ I intend to use 2 6500k & 1 2700k during veg and vice versa once she shows sex.

Medium: 50% Fox Farms Ocean Forest
50% Fox Farms Happy Frog

Nutes: I really love ganja that has some flavor to it and I heard that doing things organic is the way to go when you're looking for flavor. I know FFOF isnt organic but im talking nutes here. I did alittle research and plan to give the girls a molasses watering every third water or so. I basically just took a tbsp of molasses and mixed it with 1 gallon of water. Any comments on this? Will this be enough to still get some nice bud with 3 cfl's in a PC xD? If not I was planning on buying some AN Sensi Bloom. The Perfect pH one so I wouldnt have to fuck with it.

Here are some pics of my setup and whatnot:
247378_3911276376414_117449671_n.jpg

384259_3955629885224_391204076_n.jpg

and the seed right after it popped:

374045_3955563163556_1995912117_n.jpg

Its been about 12 hours since I planted it in the soil. Nothing is above ground. Im only using 2 lights right now just to go easy on the youngin since the last two had heat issues. Even though both times it was equipment failure and now things should be operating more consistently. At least that's the goal :p

Anyways, stay tuned and feel free to drop some knowledge on me as this is my first grow. Its mostly and experiment to see if I have any chance at growing. :ganjamon:

So its been four days and nothing.... I watered yesterday and the soil is still somewhat moist. Is this normal?
:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

Re: ....

So its been four days and nothing.... I watered yesterday and the soil is still somewhat moist. Is this normal?
:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

Moist is good but wet is bad ha ha some seeds may take even a week to surface so don't worry :)

Just don't water any more ha ha

:peace:

Well the pot is very small and it seems to dry up fast. Even so i've only water it twice in 5 days. I'll stay patient thanks for the moral booster! :ganjamon:
By the way GreeenFingers, your ladies are looking gorgeous! Really well done man.

Ok. Good news! Or is this bad news?

So yesterday there was still nothing above ground. I decided to find the seed and dug around a bit in the middle of the pot. I found the seed had turned into a root and it was in a U with one end looking like 2 leaves clung together. I don't know why it was in that weird position but I quickly replanted it under the top inch of soil. It looked a kind of greenish yellow color. Is that bad?

Should I pull it out and set the little leaf thing above ground or keep it buried?

hard to tell without pictures, i think so long as it doesn't need to stretch to much to surface your ok!

im subbed as well sounds like a great strain! Im actually growing an auto as well, its only been like 17 days from seed and it already showed pistils!

hard to tell without pictures, i think so long as it doesn't need to stretch to much to surface your ok!

im subbed as well sounds like a great strain! Im actually growing an auto as well, its only been like 17 days from seed and it already showed pistils!

Yeah i'm just gonna give her time. Hopefully she'll pop b/c im all out of auto seeds and it took like 3 weeks last time for them to ship.
Anyways, I subb'd to your grow as its somewhat similar to mine. My first two seeds were Blue Mystic (Northern Lights X Blueberry). But I killed them both b/c my lights were really ghetto. Hope all goes well my man!:ganjamon:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom