Auto taking long to flower?

Thats more to do with too intense light or too much heat mate. Not actually the length of time the lights on for.
Quite a few other things can cause it too to be fair. My current lot are foxtailed like mad cos I buggered up the timer on my photos and they tried to reveg.
24 hours light isnt something that would be considered a cause though.
Sometimes it's even just a genetic thing . Not had that yet but I want it. Seen some crazy plants that done that.

yeahh long periods of intense light caused mine , i had no choice, too cold here in winter , now ill be doing 20/4 and a timer on a oil radiator for the 4 hours

Yeah im not a fan of 24/0. Usually 19/5 for me. I don't believe the plants benefit from the extra light. I know having it on 24/0 allows for a more stable environment which in turn can boost the grow but too much pissin about for me. Not using a tent anymore iether so not like there's much I can do about environment anyway lol.

i cracked some big bomb x 4 . gonna do a sneaky outdoors one across the water from you LOL
I tried that 2 years ago. Spent all day humphin a hundred odd kilos of soil up a cliff. Went well untill they started bloom and some bastard creature ate them. I suspect it was a deer. So for this year's organic experiment there's some autos going in a doner greenhouse. All round easier option lol.

could be worse it could look like this lol , my micro plant
P1080194.JPG

could be worse it could look like this lol , my micro plant
P1080194.JPG
Ahh fuck im gonna have to try and find the picture. My mate spent nearly 2k on his set up and just didn't listen to a word I said. He got a 7grammer that he lost to mould cos tried to dry it in the cold. And a tiny wee runt just like that....done in 20L dwc with 500w blasting overhead. Absolute moron of a boy like.
I grow autos that size on purpose sometimes just for fun. Get a very satisfying blunt at the end of it lol.
Get 3-10g from doing them in wee pots that I think are about 250ml.
There's a guy called @stunted on another forum that done a bunch in shot glasses. That was pretty cool :)

Ahh fuck im gonna have to try and find the picture. My mate spent nearly 2k on his set up and just didn't listen to a word I said. He got a 7grammer that he lost to mould cos tried to dry it in the cold. And a tiny wee runt just like that....done in 20L dwc with 500w blasting overhead. Absolute moron of a boy like.
I grow autos that size on purpose sometimes just for fun. Get a very satisfying blunt at the end of it lol.
Get 3-10g from doing them in wee pots that I think are about 250ml.
There's a guy called @stunted on another forum that done a bunch in shot glasses. That was pretty cool :)

what did he do to spend so much but get so little? lol

what did he do to spend so much but get so little? lol
What didn't he do mate. Most stressful thing I've ever tried to do was teach him to grow. Cunts got an engineering degree and can't follow numbers on sticks. I just gave up after a while. Some folk just ain't destined to grow weed lol.
Im nice though and after his failed efforts I took all his gear off him for what he paid in weed. Now got way more gear than I could ever use but it comes in handy for trading. Got 50 seeds for an led last year :)
Tried to teach a chef too, you'd think that'd be easy aswell. Here's the recipe, mix it up, chuck it in the pot. Check it every few days. Make sure it's not boiling or freezing. But nay, he fucked up aswell. Not had much luck trying to teach my mates really. They all think they know best after half an hour on Google and don't listen.

What didn't he do mate. Most stressful thing I've ever tried to do was teach him to grow. Cunts got an engineering degree and can't follow numbers on sticks. I just gave up after a while. Some folk just ain't destined to grow weed lol.
Im nice though and after his failed efforts I took all his gear off him for what he paid in weed. Now got way more gear than I could ever use but it comes in handy for trading. Got 50 seeds for an led last year :)
Tried to teach a chef too, you'd think that'd be easy aswell. Here's the recipe, mix it up, chuck it in the pot. Check it every few days. Make sure it's not boiling or freezing. But nay, he fucked up aswell. Not had much luck trying to teach my mates really. They all think they know best after half an hour on Google and don't listen.
haha thats jokes,
i knew fuck all a couple months ago and never grew shit but some tulip bulbs planted in the garden as a child
yet it seems so simple to get the basics right, and if the basics are right it should be easy lol

haha thats jokes,
i knew fuck all a couple months ago and never grew shit but some tulip bulbs planted in the garden as a child
yet it seems so simple to get the basics right, and if the basics are right it should be easy lol
Yeah pretty much mate. Follow a few golden rules and there's not really much that can go wrong.
Feed light and often, keep the pH in check, use plenty light. That's about all there is to it in a nutshell.
Just that too many people try and over complicate things. This why I like hydro growing. Just follow the numbers on sticks like a monkey and almost nothing can go wrong.

i agree , i also find dropping my ph up and down in coco helps with cal mag , one is low and one is high on the chart so using 5.6 one day and 6.2 another really helps mine stay nice . also at 27c they can suck up all the nutes they like

download (1).jpg
I go in at 5.7-5.9 for veg and 6.3-6.5 for bloom. I find I need very little calmag in coco. Needs tons in NFT for some reason but don't use it at all untill close to the flip when I'm in pots. Never figured out why this happens though :(

i get more Cal than mag problems nothing too bad , i used to go up on bloom but maybe my water is different you might have better water more cal , i find now buffering helps mine a lot ,
It's the blotchy mid growth I get, can't remember which one that is. Would temperature have anything to do with it actually? My nft plants roots are a lot hotter than the pots. Usually around 27*c. I know folk say thats bad but I run my res sterile and dont get any dramas. Well other than that lol.

Back
Top Bottom