Auto Tangie & Peanutbutter Breath - DynoMyco We Want You - Side-By-Side Comparative Grow

I only see one so far and that’s the one I’ve been sending the other side looks like it has a calyx so I just chop the ball or I chop the branch?
If you see something you are 100 % sure is a ball you can pinch off just the ball.
But be sure it's a ball.
Just the ball nothing else.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

If you see something you are 100 % sure is a ball you can pinch off just the ball.
But be sure it's a ball.
Just the ball nothing else.

Bill284
Do you think I should wait a day or so to be even more sure?

Do you think I should wait a day or so to be even more sure?
Yes that's fine let them get a bit bigger to confirm what they are.
A pi that is in focus would help.
Talk soon my friend.

Bill284

7/9/22
20220709_103135.jpg

20220709_103148.jpg

So, I decided to lollipop today, cause I want to make sure the yields are as much as I can get!
Think I may have taken a Lil too much off x'D

My wife only has 14 weeks left until she's due so I think I'm gonna flip within the week because it takes about a week to flip, so it means I have 12 weeks for the PBBs to finish; which they should only take 8-10, but just in case I'll have a 2-week extra leeway, and since Custard Cream didn't make it, and I decided to plant another one in its place if this one pops I'm gonna have one plant when I meant to have none until it's done, I still gotta take a break, so maybe early December I'll start up the other grow journal, and hopefully I have a 4x4, so I can show off the light @Mars Hydro!

20220709_110412.jpg

78G:100ML of Olive Oil, Original recipe calls for 100:200 ratio (So it should be 78:178, but I didn't want weak oil ;) )​
20220709_113553.jpg

Heh, I don't own an immersion blender, so I did my best with what I had (OMG MY FOOT)​
20220709_114050.jpg

Canola oil in the pan, with mason jar rings to keep the pot up (The oil is because water doesn't get quite hot enough)

You gotta get the temp up to about 213 for Decarbing, and I maintained it at 220-230 for about 1 1/2 hours, before it stopped bubbling or anything (I forgot to take a picture of all that going down (opps)​
20220709_132502.jpg

After you're done you put cheesecloth over a mason jar and fill it up with the decarbed weed and oil, then you used something to hold it, I used a hair tie.

Then you squeeze as much oil into the jar as possible; after you drained as much as you possibly can't with your own manpower, you then put water in the stockpot, and you put the ball wrung out cannabis into it, and light the fire back on, let it warm back up a lil, and then proceed to squeeze the rest of the oil out of the ball. The oil in the ball will be replaced with water, and that sweet cannabis oil will come flying right out, do the a few times!

20220709_132607.jpg

Ps. The stove is also clean now, sorry about it being dirty in the pics, it was a bit messy of a procedure, and the teens in the house aren't exactly the cleanest x'D

Original recipe here: Fresh Harvest Infused Cannabis Oil

20220709_110412.jpg

78G:100ML of Olive Oil, Original recipe calls for 100:200 ratio (So it should be 78:178, but I didn't want weak oil ;) )​
20220709_113553.jpg

Heh, I don't own an immersion blender, so I did my best with what I had (OMG MY FOOT)​
20220709_114050.jpg

Canola oil in the pan, with mason jar rings to keep the pot up (The oil is because water doesn't get quite hot enough)

You gotta get the temp up to about 213 for Decarbing, and I maintained it at 220-230 for about 1 1/2 hours, before it stopped bubbling or anything (I forgot to take a picture of all that going down (opps)​
20220709_132502.jpg

After you're done you put cheesecloth over a mason jar and fill it up with the decarbed weed and oil, then you used something to hold it, I used a hair tie.

Then you squeeze as much oil into the jar as possible; after you drained as much as you possibly can't with your own manpower, you then put water in the stockpot, and you put the ball wrung out cannabis into it, and light the fire back on, let it warm back up a lil, and then proceed to squeeze the rest of the oil out of the ball. The oil in the ball will be replaced with water, and that sweet cannabis oil will come flying right out, do the a few times!

20220709_132607.jpg

Ps. The stove is also clean now, sorry about it being dirty in the pics, it was a bit messy of a procedure, and the teens in the house aren't exactly the cleanest x'D
Just got nee cheesecloth today brother

16574093711668079232280742378385.jpg

Just got nee cheesecloth today brother

16574093711668079232280742378385.jpg
HAHA, I ordered a 3-yard roll from Walmart, and they gave me 6 yards, so now I HAVE ALL THE POWER! (not really, but I can now make latkes, without using a (clean) shirt). x'D

HAHA, I ordered a 3-yard roll from Walmart, and they gave me 6 yards, so now I HAVE ALL THE POWER! (not really, but I can now make latkes, without using a (clean) shirt). x'D
I FKN love latkes!!

IMG_3058.jpg

I got everything as close as I could get @Bill284, just waiting on the roots excelurator(on the 12th), and then I'm gonna premix the soil in a big container!
Wha nice so that is the one I need to get noted lol and congratulations on the expecting a a baby :) my wife is just going into her 4th month

Wha nice so that is the one I need to get noted lol and congratulations on the expecting a a baby :) my wife is just going into her 4th month
I noticed Bill uses Bokaksi Plus, and Frazz N Dazzle, but that's completely unavailable here, I can't find either one ANYWHERE, so I had to get as close as my state/country allows!

Thank you, and DANG feels like it's a long time, just blink and you'll have a baby in your arms haha!

I noticed Bill uses Bokaksi Plus, and Frazz N Dazzle, but that's completely unavailable here, I can't find either one ANYWHERE, so I had to get as close as my state/country allows!

Thank you, and DANG feels like it's a long time, just blink and you'll have a baby in your arms haha!
I just got kiddo number 1 to sleep (10:30 pm) and my lord he was being a bugger lol but he’s a cute bugger the night before he tried coming down stairs with his boots and bar on I was out having a smoke come In hearing him crying wife put him back to bed she was saying he probably tried to follow me downstairs

I just got kiddo number 1 to sleep (10:30 pm) and my lord he was being a bugger lol but he’s a cute bugger the night before he tried coming down stairs with his boots and bar on I was out having a smoke come In hearing him crying wife put him back to bed she was saying he probably tried to follow me downstairs
Kids really are great!

IMG_3059.jpg

I made 3 giant cookies, with the olive oil I made, I hope it works x'D. The oil smelt so amazing.

292178292_410702951110615_4144768647159540194_n.jpg

Here there be my Lil veggie garden, yes I know it looks like booty, but when the plants come up, I'll put more soil down, I also plan to do the other half of the bed as well, just gotta wait till next week as I filled 1/3 of a black trash bin with nothing but sand, so I had to stop. I might use some of it to even out the backyard.

My other idea was to add a bunch of FFHF to the ground, and then spread a bunch of grass seeds.
So, I don't have to walk on the sand anymore, and I kinda like the way HF feels on the feet x'D

287760928_1246220459462597_7064375932796113374_n.jpg

Still got some work to do on the backyard, I need to get these nasty weeds, and other native grasses outta here.
287829261_346624901006106_8568920165028845156_n.jpg

I also did the @Bill284 method with some of these ceramic pots, and then put a baby gate around it, to keep out the dogs and cat.

I'm kinda embarrassed to post these tbh, my backyard looks so bad, but I'm trying to fix it up, so sorry for the eye sore, but hopefully over the course of the end of this year we can fix the backyard up into something super nice for next spring/summer.

292226080_3343570465917789_1942140998596374401_n.jpg

3 auto mixed fems!

*insert your choice of swear word* what others say about your back yard....some of us...my self included would love to just have a back yard....apartment life is not good for gardening lol but I like your yard....I'm sure with a bit of love and alot of water it could be a mini paradise :)

Can't wait to see the garden come to life

*insert your choice of swear word* what others say about your back yard....some of us...my self included would love to just have a back yard....apartment life is not good for gardening lol but I like your yard....I'm sure with a bit of love and alot of water it could be a mini paradise :)

Can't wait to see the garden come to life
Thank you, Happy!

I fully understand not having a backyard, I used to live in apartments, and mobile homes growing up, and the last house had a backyard, but my roommates were utterly disgusting, so I couldn't do anything with it (They used to throw trash out of the kitchen window onto the side of the house, just because they could); I'm super happy to say we moved out from there, and now I get my own area to just do with whatever my heart's content.

Plus the wife wants us all outside more, and I thought I'd teach my kids to garden to just kill some time while she's at work!

Thank you, Happy!

I fully understand not having a backyard, I used to live in apartments, and mobile homes growing up, and the last house had a backyard, but my roommates were utterly disgusting, so I couldn't do anything with it (They used to throw trash out of the kitchen window onto the side of the house, just because they could); I'm super happy to say we moved out from there, and now I get my own area to just do with whatever my heart's content.

Plus the wife wants us all outside more, and I thought I'd teach my kids to garden to just kill some time while she's at work!
Love that! I'm big on teaching my kid to garden....she helps me water and I'll hold scissors when trimming and let her squeeze.....she loves it.

Id even trade for a mobile home right now, that's surrounded by yard lol.

And oooooh oooh no you must be a saint to tolerate the garbage thing lol last time I had roomates they both refused to do the dishes and left them for like 9 days or something....I said f it and threw every dish in the house in the garbage except one each of everything I needed lol.... Needless to say they kept their belongings cleaned up and out my way until I moved out :cheesygrinsmiley: .

Ever consider since it's so dry just putting soft synthetic turf down?

Back
Top Bottom