Auto Thai Fantasy and Musshy - Coco LED

Re: Auto thai fantasy and musshy (coco led)

everything looking really good man, will be burning in no time

yes sir,top feed (for me) is the way to go,automated to the point ,I have to find something to do
I stopped doing my clones with bubblers, the Cap'ns method/rw cubes have me at 100% everytime,bubblers I was 60%

how have your veggies been doing under led??

everything looking really good man, will be burning in no time

yes sir,top feed (for me) is the way to go,automated to the point ,I have to find something to do
I stopped doing my clones with bubblers, the Cap'ns method/rw cubes have me at 100% everytime,bubblers I was 60%

how have your veggies been doing under led??
ack sorry for the delay.
I have been vegging under cfl.
I would share new pictures of Margaret and other things going on, but I cant seem to access my photos.

- musshy

ok Margaret is tall and sexy. just how I like em.
20140323_124845_-_Copy.jpg

she was 8" tall when I set her under the led. she is now 45".
this is whats going down up top.
20140323_124917_-_Copy.jpg

I have never seen trics form on fan leaves before. im taking it as a good sign.

I harvested the spitfire haze.
pieces of her are currently drying.
20140323_125045_-_Copy.jpg

couldn't get a nice shot of them......stupid phone camera.

and here is one for c526.
check this out man.
20140323_124944_-_Copy.jpg

so healthy, so easy.
:thumb:

- musshy

man I cant believe its drying time already, I can smell it from here.

sugar on the leaves are a great thing, its how I get most of my edibles, keif pucks.

the Cap'n method-there are times I feel guilty, so little effort-maximum result

man I cant believe its drying time already, I can smell it from here.

sugar on the leaves are a great thing, its how I get most of my edibles, keif pucks.

the Cap'n method-there are times I feel guilty, so little effort-maximum result

hey man,

I got five pint jars full of bud!! for some reason my camera phone wont focus on all of them, so ill share a close up of one.
20140326_090537_-_Copy.jpg

it is so sticky. I cant even roll a doob after I break it up. the rolling papers stick to my fingers hahahaha. its horrible! but I love to have that problem. nice high. gets a smirk on my face for no reason.
I made some cannabutter that is pretty strong haha. I don't have a scale, so I just threw all the trimming and smaller buds into the pot. it's really stoney. I put half a teaspoon in my coffee and get a really nice buzz, that lasts a good four hours.
the best part of the capns method, will be being able to go on vacation for a more than a week and not having to worry about them to badly.

hope all is well with you.

oh yeah, Margaret is a thirsty girl, she may have a drinking problem.

- musshy

Nice mussh! What was your final weight?
the buds you saw drying are from a practice plant. I would say I got close to four zips and a 1/2 lb of butter.
I don't own a scale.

Margaret is looking so nice. ill probably only get 2-3 zips from her....but its gonna be primo weed.

- musshy

I cant believe that I might be growing the best weed I have ever seen.
check out some lower buds from Margaret

20140409_130139_-_Copy.jpg

I took a couple shots of her main flower, but I cant seem to get the focus correct.
it looks so fruity. about another month to go.
speaking of fruity, I started my pineapple chunk alittle while ago. she has been topped and lst'd. I was doing a minor pruning on her and the smell is unreal. it smells like the best fruit I have ever smelled in my life. like guava mixed with angel farts. unbelievable.

- musshy

wow! nice work! didn't think you could clone autos

sadly I did not clone Margaret, since she is an auto. I should have tried, but im pretty sure it would have failed. she started to show flowers under the GLR light schedule, at 8" tall. I have grown about 7-8 plants (im a noob), half of those have been clones. the difference in the genetics betweem Margaret and the bag seed is obvious.
Margarets flowers are huge. the smells tickles my nose and my cat grazes on her fan leaves, he doesn't even go near the bagseed plants. oh yeah, he also grazed on my baby pineapple chunk!!!! I cant really blame him, the smells coming from those plants is unreal.

my grow journal is a mess. many pictures of other plants I have growing..... sorry for the confusion.

- musshy

Appreciste your sharing bud! Im relearning the trade. Thats funny about your cat. My cat would walk buy a plant and like a cow just start qnawing at the leafs...too funny. I would leave a few lowers on so we could get fried and laugh ast my cat. Miss thst lil guy! These are our first grow journals so i think they will forgive us. We are the future...lmao!

Thinking of getting a new cat btw...I may name her miss Cho....lol

stay on target!

20140424_101012_-_Copy.jpg

20140424_100959_-_Copy.jpg

hard to get size into perspective. that stem is about as round as a number 2 pencil.

still priming her medium with coffee extract and cocoa bean.
so healthy.......so happy.

- musshy

finally able to update.
Margaret Cho was amazing!
I got about three zips from her. she was a perfect smoke.

here is a picture of her, if you can zoom in you will see how resiny she was. hahahaha was.

finish_-_Copy.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom