Auto Ultimate Garden

DreamzXbudz

Good Morning fellow growers, today I'm starting my Auto-Ultimate grow journal. it's too fun not to share knowledge and the experiences along the way so here we go. I have 7 Auto-Ultimates going right now on day 23 from seed. They are lengthy, wide and have been topped once. Grown in coco with nutrients and amendments mixed in I won't be adding more until likely week 5-7. Grown under 2 Electric Sky ES300s and I'll be putting 2 more up tonight for side lighting. 7 gallon fabric pots with one 10 gallon as a side by side comparison. Enjoy!!

20210825_214635.jpg

20210825_214624.jpg

20210825_214426.jpg

Welcome @DreamzXbudz

Here's the link to start a grow journal when you are ready.

Also, after you have over 50 posts to can vote or enter our contests to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Good Morning fellow growers, today I'm starting my Auto-Ultimate grow journal. it's too fun not to share knowledge and the experiences along the way so here we go. I have 7 Auto-Ultimates going right now on day 23 from seed. They are lengthy, wide and have been topped once. Grown in coco with nutrients and amendments mixed in I won't be adding more until likely week 5-7. Grown under 2 Electric Sky ES300s and I'll be putting 2 more up tonight for side lighting. 7 gallon fabric pots with one 10 gallon as a side by side comparison. Enjoy!!

20210825_214635.jpg

20210825_214624.jpg

20210825_214426.jpg
The buds will hopefully be the size of this can

I've read that Auto Ultimate can get large. Seems like that's the strain that Neil (one of our sponsors who sells LED lights; I can't remember his user name) weighed the bud from one harvested plant and got... 2.95 pounds, LMAO. It was a shaggy trim, but still. Filled a big white trash bag in a YouTube video.

EDIT: Oops, no, that 3-pounder was a Royal Queen Seeds' Auto Critical. He got 11.3 ounces from one Audio Ultimate. And 128 grams from another one that was grown under one of his smaller LED lights (124-watt?), I think in a cardboard box grow.

I've read that Auto Ultimate can get large. Seems like that's the strain that Neil (one of our sponsors who sells LED lights; I can't remember his user name) weighed the bud from one harvested plant and got... 2.95 pounds, LMAO. It was a shaggy trim, but still. Filled a big white trash bag in a YouTube video.

EDIT: Oops, no, that 3-pounder was a Royal Queen Seeds' Auto Critical. He got 11.3 ounces from one Audio Ultimate. And 128 grams from another one that was grown under one of his smaller LED lights (124-watt?), I think in a cardboard box grow.
Sounds awesome anyhow...I knew I had good genetics but this actually took me by surprise how big they are...I think today is only day 44 from seed, I'm actually rolling with 4 es300 v3's so I'm thinking I'm at about 1200-1300 watt LED total

20210825_214635.jpg

20210825_214624.jpg

20210825_214426.jpg
I loves autos Yours look great!
Thanks @Thirvnrob, great to see such a supportive and informative community

20210825_214635.jpg

20210825_214624.jpg

20210825_214426.jpg
I like the can of Busch Light in front of your girl there. Happy growing

Day 48 from seed, the buds are heavy and solid to touch but still a long ways to go. Every day I swear I see them plump up a little more and climb farther up forming what looks to be some decent colas. Approaching start of week 8 tomorrow. Hopefully I have 3 to 5 weeks left to fatten them up.

Day 48 from seed, the buds are heavy and solid to touch but still a long ways to go. Every day I swear I see them plump up a little more and climb farther up forming what looks to be some decent colas. Approaching start of week 8 tomorrow. Hopefully I have 3 to 5 weeks left to fatten them up.
Getting there sir. Looking good. Just wait....they will get there

Back
Top Bottom