Auto Ultimate Garden

Thanks!! First indoor grow so just being as patient as I can.
I feel you, you get so excited, you get an itch lmao when you think they're done, they're usually not. Just better product in the end! Be patient, I know it's maddening-in a good way!:goodluck:

One of many tops, they are starting to get fat!! Beginning of week 8

20210923_002345.jpg

Little shot of a few of the girls....I'm thinking a week to 2 weeks and I'm going to harvest. They are heavy and stink like lemons and citrus, trichomes are a plenty and a few branches need support for sure. Every day the branches are sagging more and making me nervous. Next run a net is going in for support, I'm hoping for 4 ounces a plant.

9 more posts and those photos should go into a monthly contest (just don't spam post those 9 ;) ).

You've done an awesome job, stunning frost :drool:
They look tasty, huh?!

9 more posts and those photos should go into a monthly contest (just don't spam post those 9 ;) ).

You've done an awesome job, stunning frost :drool:
@Rexer thank you I'm hoping they turn out as good as they look, I'm very happy so far for my first indoor organic grow.

So I have dried and started curing 2 plants so far. Filled a 1.5 gallon container with pure lemon smelling, resin covered, stickiest buds I have ever touched. I'm hoping for a nice cure as the look and smell is fantastic. Boveda 62 packs thrown in for cure and burping multiple times a day.
20211014_232723.jpg

20211014_232749.jpg

Back
Top Bottom