Auto Ultimate

Mayemaus

Ok here goes my first online journal . now bare with me I can't spell and I have no grammer. I'm an Aussie and don't care for to much about English grammer lol, anyway here goes.
Seedling is dutch passion auto ultimate
Currently day 7 from germ going a bit slow for my liking bit I've never grown this strain before. I will be using an nutes and a few others I like rock nutes in flower been good to me so far. Veging undwr 400 m/h and flowerimg under 600hps I'll chuck a few pics of my outdoor grow to berrybomb 2 weeks flower one plant.

IMG_20160214_184701.jpg
IMG_20160214_184701.jpg
IMG_20160214_184843.jpg
IMG_20160214_184701.jpg

Yup coco and perlite. My pot is a homemade bag out of shade cloth I'm a sewing machinist so easy to make and I've had great results with them. The outdoor is nothing but cheap and nasty potting mix and using cheap and nasty nutes now it's starting to flwer I'll give it some good stuff

A little update just been fed a few drops of gh root starter in 1 ltr bottle. Second set of leaves starting now I'm battling hi temps atm so gradually bringing them down a cool tube is in the works.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom